Reviews for Playing For Keeps
I wanna draw a pic of this...
blackkyu chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
Haha,I adore this story! My eyes feel like they could fall out of there sockets I've been so glued!
HellPwnage1337 chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
FYI this is Neku's 4th week. He went through a 4th game after getting shot by Joshua at the end.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is THE TWEWY/KH crossover, as far as I'm concerned. You know, that crossover story you were looking for when you started poking through the crossover section to begin with? That one. THE crossover story.
OnCuzImBored chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
Great story (so far; haven't read the epilogues). Though I feel like JOSHUA should've been Shibuya's keyhole XP
OnCuzImBored chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Umm, Josh has purple eyes. Not blue.
pinchess07 chapter 20 . 11/10/2012
kudos! 3
PlushChrome chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
Wow, I loved this story, it was great! I liked the reason you gave for Sora being in the Game, and I think you got all the characters spot on.

Heading over to your profile for the sequal now... I can't wait to see what's in store for our favorite Keyblade Master and his new friend.
FanFreader chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
This story was amazing, I could not put the book . . . computer down. The story was great!
I love all the characters, their dialog and reactions feel so real. I don't know much about TWEWY characters. I only know about them through Kingdom Heart 3D. But how you wrote Sora, I pretty sure you nail Neku and the rest of the gang.
Your an amazing author and I can't wait to read your other stories, now off to part 2!
EeveeRoseRunner chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
...I never played The World Ends With You before but...This story is one of my FAVORITE crossovers I've ever read. I'm sniffling like a baby as I write this. You capture everyone and everything so perfectly that when I play Kingdom Hearts 3D, I will savior all of the TWEWY cutscenes. I CAN'T express the joy I had reading this perfection. (And, now I sound creepy... XD)
Favs Story

Over and Out.
(I stayed up till 2 am reading this. XD)
OMNISENSE95 chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Um, one thing; Pureblood Heartless don't release hearts when they're defeated.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Well, duh! What else would Sora's entry fee be?
Guest chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
Amazing story!

Thanks for writing the sequel and keep up the good work!
didsomeonesayventus chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
you weave the stories together pretty nicely! Such a shame Sora has to "die" though... poor kid.
MidsummerMoonlight99 chapter 20 . 2/2/2012
Awesome crossover. I'm a little late to be commenting but at least I'm here. I love this fic so much. Both TWEWY and KH are sooo awesome and you did a great job with character interactions. It took a bit but you definetely captured the heart and soul of both games. Will be reading the sequel, keep on rocking.