Reviews for Shuffle IkexMia
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I enjoyed it was well made and fun
mr. stranger chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
great moi perfecto if ever your in need of a villianous... oc? is it? any way ya nice use of movie soundtrack moi... you know what I mean.
comment chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
You're the ultimate force in the universe. Yay for Ike/Mia! You rock for making this!
FE Frog chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Nice! They are nice together, although... I like another pairing better for Mia! Shinon. Weird, eh? Oh well. Very nicely written! I could picture the whole battle the way you described it! Well, I'll be checking back later when You've got another chapter done! BYE!
Meta Zangetsu chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Epic dramatic cool 3 words that describe this fic
MangaMan3000 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Well, that was a good refresher. I'm glad that you like IkeMia too. I like them together as well, and personally, I think that it should have been an option for them to be together at the end of Radiant Dawn. The first option for Ike would be with Elincia, then either with Micaiah, or then with Mia. Either way works.

Now, onto the story itself. I'm glad you decided to have Mia be the one to tell Ike that she was leaving in search of her rival rather than Ike saying that he's leaving forever. The characterization is pretty much good, and the grammar is good too! I couldn't find anything too major here. The song seems to flow well, even if it's only a short snippet.

Overall, this was a good chapter. I wish you luck with the other nine songs that you have planned for our favorite Trueblade and Vanguard pairing. Take care, and update soon!