Reviews for The dark side of the moon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
How to be bellatrix 101

Aww cute and am I the only one that thought Tonks yelling at Remus's window in a lighting storm in a t-shirt and boxers was funny? Well anyways nice story I liked it and I think they were really in character!
Plena Luna chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh my god... This thing nearly killed me. Half by making me laugh, half by making me constantly think "I wish i was Tonks, I wish I was Tonks..." I mean, I'm not even afraid of storms! In other words, Tonks's experience minus the fear equals the best would-be experience of my life :D... Sigh.
Laura Potter is awesome chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Cute :) Love it!
The Seventh Ring chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
FLUFF OVERLOAD! SHIRTLESS REMUS! FLUFF OVERLOAD!

The person who has sent you this message will self-destruct within ten minutes (because of a fluff overload).

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

BOOM!

The person who has sent you this message has just exploded. Good day, and do write more Remus/Tonks fluff soon!
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
A brilliant story as usual

Favourite lines:"I made a face. "When I was three, my favourite teddy was deep-fried… its not funny! It was a scaring experience!" I insisted, as Remus started laughing. More lightning flashed across the sky, and I buried my face into Remus' chest. Not out of fear, as such… it's a very nice chest!"

I'm sure that was a very scarring experience for a 3 year old

and

"You have no idea. Losing control of my entire being… there are things I would normally never do… I hate the way I can be manipulated by it so easily. I sometimes wish it wasn't there." He took a deep breath, trying to steady himself.

"That's very selfish." I said. He looked up from my feet, surprised. "I mean, if we removed the moon, think what would happen. You know, tides and stuff." I smirked. He smirked back

"You know too much about these things…" He murmured, releasing my arms, placing his own on my hips, while I snaked my own around his neck. My lips pressed against his, and I was in dreamland again."

You really know how to end a chapter! This was adorable and funny!

keep on writing

*~*Loads of Randomness*~*

servo fides
motherduckatschool chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
dam that was good!

Loved it.

Motherduckatschool
Nine Labeled Keys chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
aw! yay! possibly cutes ff ive read of the 2 of them!
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Hey!

This is so awesome and funny! I really liked this first kiss scene. :D

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aw, so sweet! I loved this. Yay, there was a kiss. :D Great job! (:

Angelica
Mystic Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Wicked awesome! WICKED AWESOME! Is there a sequel? I'm to go check, so bye-bye!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aww that is so nice! I liked it!

JJ:P
theschuesters chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
“I wouldn’t mind wasting five minutes on anything with you.”

Great story! I love those parts when you mention Remus without a shirt, ha, ha... I could just imagine him... damn sexy!
IrishCailin16 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Hey, I really liked this story! It's very sweet but not too much so! Keep up the good work!
lucifiguouslight chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Y'know, Ginny, I love you. Your present will be up soon okay! I forgot to put it on my mp3 this week, along with all of my other stuff... Oh dear.
fuzzy-werewolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Thats funny,I always imagined Tonks afraid of lightning too!

Great story!