Reviews for The dark side of the moon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
How to be bellatrix 101

Aww cute and am I the only one that thought Tonks yelling at Remus's window in a lighting storm in a t-shirt and boxers was funny? Well anyways nice story I liked it and I think they were really in character!
Plena Luna chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh my god... This thing nearly killed me. Half by making me laugh, half by making me constantly think "I wish i was Tonks, I wish I was Tonks..." I mean, I'm not even afraid of storms! In other words, Tonks's experience minus the fear equals the best would-be experience of my life :D... Sigh.
Laura Potter is awesome chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Cute :) Love it!
The Seventh Ring chapter 1 . 3/13/2011

The person who has sent you this message will self-destruct within ten minutes (because of a fluff overload).

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

The person who has sent you this message has just exploded. Good day, and do write more Remus/Tonks fluff soon!
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
A brilliant story as usual

Favourite lines:"I made a face. "When I was three, my favourite teddy was deep-fried… its not funny! It was a scaring experience!" I insisted, as Remus started laughing. More lightning flashed across the sky, and I buried my face into Remus' chest. Not out of fear, as such… it's a very nice chest!"

I'm sure that was a very scarring experience for a 3 year old

"You have no idea. Losing control of my entire being… there are things I would normally never do… I hate the way I can be manipulated by it so easily. I sometimes wish it wasn't there." He took a deep breath, trying to steady himself.

"That's very selfish." I said. He looked up from my feet, surprised. "I mean, if we removed the moon, think what would happen. You know, tides and stuff." I smirked. He smirked back

"You know too much about these things…" He murmured, releasing my arms, placing his own on my hips, while I snaked my own around his neck. My lips pressed against his, and I was in dreamland again."

You really know how to end a chapter! This was adorable and funny!

keep on writing

*~*Loads of Randomness*~*

servo fides
motherduckatschool chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
dam that was good!

Loved it.

Nine Labeled Keys chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
aw! yay! possibly cutes ff ive read of the 2 of them!
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 1 . 2/11/2009

This is so awesome and funny! I really liked this first kiss scene. :D

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aw, so sweet! I loved this. Yay, there was a kiss. :D Great job! (:

Mystic Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Wicked awesome! WICKED AWESOME! Is there a sequel? I'm to go check, so bye-bye!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aww that is so nice! I liked it!

theschuesters chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
“I wouldn’t mind wasting five minutes on anything with you.”

Great story! I love those parts when you mention Remus without a shirt, ha, ha... I could just imagine him... damn sexy!
IrishCailin16 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Hey, I really liked this story! It's very sweet but not too much so! Keep up the good work!
lucifiguouslight chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Y'know, Ginny, I love you. Your present will be up soon okay! I forgot to put it on my mp3 this week, along with all of my other stuff... Oh dear.
fuzzy-werewolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Thats funny,I always imagined Tonks afraid of lightning too!

Great story!