Reviews for Final Retaliation
Kelana-ti chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
Wow. :D That was a great ending. After all the angst, we get some good stuff. But the angst makes the good sweeter, that's what I think. And I really enjoy reading this 'what if.' I think it's really funny that a Lantern joined the Clan. Yeah. I loved reading this.
giveGodtheglory chapter 5 . 4/6/2004
Your name is Tammy...freaky.
Hi, I'm Tammy, and I had thought I was being original by making up a girl Robin that was related to Dick.
lol.
I laughed at many things in these tales. And winced, too. But I'm going to recomend them to my sister, she doesn't mind swearing and rated talk.
karanne chapter 5 . 1/10/2002
Hey, how about a web address for this Haven Corridor?

I wanna see more of Mara!
Amethyst M chapter 5 . 1/2/2002
Nicely written! Very enjoyable. :)
Ariana chapter 5 . 1/1/2002
This series was soooo great. I was signing on everyday and checking the site before my email to see if another part was up. Kinda sad to see it over but it was very awesome. Thanks!
Admiral Jimmy chapter 4 . 12/24/2001
Whoa...

plz finish! D
Ghost in the Machine chapter 4 . 12/24/2001
Technical note: Nobody binds cracked ribs anymore. They found it doesn't really help. Storywise... Impale the bastard. "Publish and be damned" is the quote that comes closest to my feelings on the matter.
trigger chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Wow. I've inhaled the Maraverse stories in the past few days. Good job!

Please don't keep us hanging long though :)
xxl chapter 3 . 12/14/2001
Wow, this is amazingly great. I just hope that you don't leave it there for too long.
Brendan Storm chapter 2 . 12/12/2001
This is so cool, a glimpse of why mara's being all messed up (the drugs should help that) and the fact that I have the music from jedi playing and the emperor saying "Oh yes, now see the power of this fully functional space station." and stuff running in my head when I read this...

Maybe they (Jimmy and Kristin) should elope.
Brendan Storm chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
I am reminded of the proverbial sleeping giant, which has been awakened. What have you in store for Tim Drake now? And when is he going to kiss Cassie? It's wonderful to see Dad finally getting pissed and doing something.
Eliza chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
This has been so good! I think i read all your stories in like 2 days! I can't wait for more so you have 2 continue really soon! Peace out!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 2 . 11/30/2001
So it boils down to, "How good a detective is Mara after her world is shattered?" I guess we'll find out sooner or later.
Jem chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
Oh! Keeps getting better here.. don't keep me waiting cuz i can;t wait to hear more!

Jem
ngtwing chapter 2 . 11/29/2001
You have done an incredible job with Mara. All your stories have been fun, exciting, and allows us a glimpse at a possible future. With this one, however, you have out done yourself. i am rivited (Hope that is spelled right) to my seat. So many things to hope for and so many things to wait for. thanks for the great excapes you have given us.