Reviews for The Things That Are Worth It
Alpha17-J chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Awww i loved it so much. :3 ots a sweet story.
...
Man im so cheesy
Kittona chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
ooo I really liked it! it was most interesting to see the process that starscream went through to get the position of air commander.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
i dunno what to say besides i love this!

i love arrogant starscream! XD
TeheWut chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh my gosh, this was AMAZING. You should write more! -squee-
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This an amazing story! I loved it! XD

I love getting glimpses of what Megs and Screamer were like before they became dark. Beautifully written.
Peacewish chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I love me a good prequel, and this hit all the right notes: the meeting between characters, the instant chemistry, the hints and speculations on what the future would hold. I do enjoy reading about Starscream's grace and prowess and intelligence, because in spite of his many bumbles throughout G1, he must have had the Right Stuff in order to claw his way to the top somehow. I'm not sure if it's quite what you meant, but the way you described Starscream's wings constantly flicking back and forth made me think of butterfly wings, and it was a lovely image.
Katharos chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is just awesome! Hotter than some all out explicit pr0n the tension between them just sizzles! I love Starscream so sublimely arrogant and ahahaha Megatron you have only yourself to blame. But can't blame him to much - Starscream on his knees is exquisite the way you descibe it.

And I love the image of Starscream perched triumphantly atop his opponent!
blue.bimbomushi chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Well-written and really enjoyable to read. I'm glad I came across this fic :)
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wow, this is beautiful! I really love your descriptions and the chemistry between Megatron and Starscream.
fluting-through-life chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Aww! That was so cute! I LOVE MegaStar so, so much! Especially when it's done properly, like right here. I'm not a huge fan of the "Starscream's-only-Megatron's-little-bitch-and-completely-incapable-of-taking-care-of-himself." I much prefer when they are happily fighting with each other, each trying to best the other, and having the times of their lives while they do it. So good job! Insta-fave!
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
aww, love it! xD

it's refreshing to read a megsy and screamer fic with them actually not backstabbing/beating on each other :)

anyway, you've completely captured the dynamics of the characters, i love the relationship... and the tension. corr. lots of it!

i thought screamer was going to EXPLODE when megs told him to bow.

:D

and starscream was beautifully arrogant.

"I'll be right." - oh yes. heheh :P

you have to do more of this pairing!
dinkscythe chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Damn, this is absolutely fantastic
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Whoa, again. You make them make sense, which is rare with this pairing.

One nit to pick, though. Here: There was a moment's shocked silence and then Starscream said, "You cannot possibly be that stupid," in a sort of breathless whisper. Megatron stood up and moved face-to-face with Chaos. "Are you suggesting," he asked, deadly calm, "that age is more important than capability?"

It's not immediately clear who is talking.
gee.nine chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
as the others would say...awesome...oh, so, very, awesome...

you rock at writing.
Saberfrost chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
SQUEE!

That was so awesome! The characters were prtayed very well.