Reviews for The Trip Home
NKubie chapter 32 . 9/21/2014
I'm probably an idiot here, but I didn't get he joke when Rose explained what she did for a living. Was it because she was so pregnant and standing over someone while sporting a big pregnant belly is a funny picture? shrugs*

I really like Alice here and was glad that she told Jasper about what happened to Bella with that one venue. It was a catalyst to an important discussion. Bella really can't keep all of it to herself all the time.

I agree with Alice that it's great that B/E/J have supportive families. I'd imagine in this scenario that many families would act more like Alice's and Rose's. Sad really.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the match!
NKubie chapter 30 . 9/21/2014
P.S. I'm sure you could tell from my review of Ch. 29 that I did read the o/t first. Thanks for noting that in the a/n of last chapter. It really gave the whole story an additional layer.

Pretty much this whole story is NSFW, so I was surprised by the warning. LOL

Btw, I had to Google Toast because I was so curious. Sadly, they don't have any suburban locations. :(

I can't wait to see what the future will bring to them. Especially if Edward doesn't match for SCH. But I don't see you doing that. Then again maybe...

I really like that you have A/R/Em in a trio as well. It seems especially fitting that Rose is the one to get pregnant too.
NKubie chapter 29 . 9/21/2014
Aaaaand another lemon bookmark was created!

I'm most happy about Bella's full disclosure with Charlie. What a giant weight off her shoulders. And it's good now that both parents are getting closer. Considering Charlie and Sue's past, I wonder just how close they will get with the Cullens. ;) (j/k...sort of)
NKubie chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
Maybe Angela has some insight into Charlie that Bella isn't seeing. I hope so, because the truth is, I think him knowing is inevitable, even if Bella doesn't tell him directly, though she should. Maybe if he learns little bits and pieces it will give him time to absorb the idea and by the time Bella tells him, he'll be more accepting.

Bella really needs to get past the shame. It will eat her alive if she doesn't. And didn't they already discuss this "whore" issue? I don't think Bella should drink wine anymore. LOL
NKubie chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
I don't have a good feeling about what will happen with Charlie, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Did Edward just spend the whole morning naked? Just wondering.
NKubie chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
I think Edward's dream was an epiphany that he needed to have, They are all on tge same page kniwing that ant commitment they maje needs to include all three of them.

From a legal standpoint, I'm wondering if they set up a partnership like a business (almost like an LLC) if it would give them the legal binding they're looking for. Just a thought.
NKubie chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
If I had known that Edward was going to propose without Jasper, I wouldn't have been so on board with the whole thing. However, they're men so I guess I have to make allowances. I'm glad they're getting this all sorted, though. They needed to get through this hurdle and I think they came out stronger for it.

I have to say that now that Carlisle is more accepting, I'm really liking him. He's a good man. I'm glad that he's so accepting of Bella, especially seeing how Bella may never tell Charlie, though I thinks it's inevitable. I like how you slipped in that little bit of canon: "don't ask, don't tell." Clever.

P.S. Do you still have your LJ account? Did I already ask this? Sorry. Long day. :)
NKubie chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
I hope you still have your LJ acct. I really want to see the ring. And even if B&E get legally married, I hope they have some type of ceremony that binds all three of them.
NKubie chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
Loved the o/t and it made me giggle that Jasper assumed Carlisle's relaxed expression was from drinking.

I think Carlisle brought up some excellent points and it looks like you did some research too. It was well thought out.
NKubie chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
My heart a aches for Edward, but I can see that Carlisle us a good man and he'll do the right thing. I also adored Esme here. She knows what everyone needs.
NKubie chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
I've heard of Tilda Swinton. I'll have to look her up.

I really adore Esme and the meeting with Carlisle went better than I thought it would. Better than I think the meeting with Charlie will go.
NKubie chapter 15 . 9/18/2014
While I love the idea of them having kids, I can also see Jasper's point. Hmmm.

Loved the ending lines of the chapter!
NKubie chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
The part with the dino nuggets cracked me up. Esme is right. They are mfeo.

I keep wondering when they're going to have the marriage conversation, but it's still early days, I guess.

I also realized I could never be in a threesome. I need more sleep space. LOL
NKubie chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
I love that Edward and Bella have the same vision of their future. I have a feeling that Jasper feels that way too.

I'm glad that Charlies wasn't unreasonable, even if he was pissed off at first. And Esme? That woman is so incredibly accepting. It's great! I'm glad they E/J/B will be together when they one day tell Carlisle and Charlie about their arrangement. Maybe Esme can help smooth that over too.

And there's nothing like hot reunion sex! ;)
NKubie chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
I think I really need to get myself a rabbit! LOL

It's so sweet that they are all so concerned for each other. And healthy too. They are all there for each other, even when they're not technically "there."

I'm really looking forward to see how they settle in living together. Should be interesting. Adding a woman into the mix on a permanent basis will certainly change the dynamic of the home.
5,780 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »