Reviews for The Trip Home
NKubie chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
They really are all mfeo. And I just love Boston! Now I want to go! :(

I'm realizing I really can't read this story just anywhere, can I? I'd have to keep excusing myself to go to the "bathroom." LOL

I'm glad that Bella's scary encounter was nothing more than scary. I guess I should have trusted my first instincts.
NKubie chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
I did NOT see that coming. And here I thought this was going to be relatively drama free. Silly me.

I have a feeling that this incident, which I hope doesn't end with Bella getting too hurt or worse, will speed up her wanting to live with E&J, and vice versa.

They really are all pervy, lovesick fools, but it's nice.
NKubie chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Angela is an awesome roommate!

The goodbye at the airport broke my heart. Dying to know what Edward said to Bella before she left . It's probably just "I'll miss you," but because I don't know, now I'm dying to.

Bella must really love them ti give up Harvard Law, even for Northwestern.
NKubie chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
Mmmmmm. Love sandwiches. My favorite kind of meal.
NKubie chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Knew it! And of course when I saw the last line of Esme's first POV, I heard Ricky Riccardo in my head saying," You got some splainin' to do." LOL

I notices how Bella referred to E&J as "my boys" even in the restaurant. It was obvious that she wanted to be part of their lives.

I wish all moms were as accepting as Esme. I have two gay siblings and my hubby has one and there was a definite difference in reactions from the rents. I'm glad that I was brought up in a very accepting environment in that way. I hate that many people's lifestyles are not so readily accepted by their family. Hopefully Carlisle won't be a jerk about it. *crosses fingers* I'm not so sure about Charlie, though. He might be the type that would not be so open. Hmmm.

I love that Bella found a book for them to refer to. This would certainly be a more complicated relationship to navigate. Do they have a "Polygamy for Dummies" book? LOL
NKubie chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
This story is pretty much one big lemonfest, isn't it? I can handle that. :)

I'm pretty sure Esme suspects what's going on with Edward and Jasper. They really are pretty bold when it comes to fooling around when the rents are home. Even if they haven't been caught, I think there's enough furtive glances to sink a ship. LOL

Looking forward to seeing what Bella bought at the sex shop. I'm thinking handcuffs and cock rings. Just a thought.

Thanks for sharing your time and talent and thanks to siouxchef for her hard work as well. It paid off!

NKubie chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Oh they are naughty! It must be fiction because I'd never get away with that mych texting in front of my parents. LOL They're going to work themselves into such a frenzy they really will have to get that hotel room.
NKubie chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I'd take an Edward sundae any day! Yummmm and this way it's Weight Watchers friendly. Lol,
NKubie chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
You jniw when I said that I was goung to fill you box back at the TFMU 2013? Well, I am suck. Sorry. But I'm finally here now and looking forward to all the lemony goodness! Oddly, I read the outtake long ago. It's on my lemon bookmarks. ;)

brynn.brigham chapter 39 . 7/19/2014
I sincerely enjoyed this story. Usually. Don't like poly stories but this one was so good. You could feel their connections through the words! Well done!
CSG chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This was a rec on FB so i am adding it to my TBR. Thank you! :)
Inlovewithjazz chapter 39 . 3/17/2014
A beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
tanseynz chapter 39 . 2/20/2014
Enjoyed this story so much I favourited it.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 39 . 1/30/2014
This story was truly an exotic read beautifully done. I don't normally read bi stories but yours was so sensual, romantic and of course Hawt that I was really comfortable and able to stick with it. I went for each chapter with anticipation on the how's and what if scenario's for this triad. Thank you for a great story with wonderful outtakes!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This sounds like this is going to be hot!
5,778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »