Reviews for The Trip Home
creampuffsteph chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
yeah all the teasing is not cool babe. shame on you!

so...does esme know?

wait...what happened to jasper's parents? did you address that and i just missed it?

oops, gotta cut this review short...mini is a yellin from her crib.

damn
creampuffsteph chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
hottest fucking sundae ever. EVER! dear god woman. i loved them before...but now i will probably have fantasies. ung

i love how jasper and edward interact...what with them calling eahch other love...especially when jasper asked "do you trust me?" something about it was highly erotic. and then jasper towelling him off. yeah, that too was highly erotic.

i laughed so hard when bella was thinking about the er intake form. bahahahha. but yeah, talk about interestig if that had happened. lol

the whipped cream on bella was um..yeah...wow. hot damn.

i also loved jasper's thoughts when they turned to bella...bout how they coudn't be more coordinated if they tried. lol cocky bastard. love it.

and the contest to see who got ready fastest. i wonder what bella won...

i love it all. i cannot wait to see what happens in forks during christmas. and wonder if any of their parents will catch on..esp edward's and jasper's to their relationship. hm.

srsly, i need to read this at more opportune times. lol...
creampuffsteph chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
alright m'dear. who knows why the fuck it took me so long to get over here and read this story. to be honest i didn't even know it existed. then i heard mention of a e/j/b fic that was totes amazing. come to find out it's yours, miss deliverer of smutilicious fics.

dear god, they haven't done anything yet and i'm alraedy twitching in anticipation. i cannot wait to get more of this fic. and btw, if i delay in writin gmy own story...it's bc of this fic. tsk tsk. (jk)

the drinks were awesome. edward taking control and pulling jasper in for a kiss. ung. yum.

if i were bella i'd have jumped them all then and there.
FrogKaos chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
I freaking love this story! :D I can't wait to see what happens next. :D
wishesonstars chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
amazing. hot. sexy. sweet. all of the above and more. great chapter, as usual. :)
Panda Slippers chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
God, Edward and Jasper double team - is there anything hotter?

I love how quickly you update! And your chapters are wicked long, too.
AllIHaveIsYou chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
aw I loved this chapter...it was so sexily sweet...every time I read these three I fall a little more in love with this ship...yay...Oh and Happy New year btw... :)
Jaspercanbiteme chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
Great chapter keep writing i love this story!

Update Soon:)
jadesabre75 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
Yeah, I don't see them being apart for much longer. LOL I think one of them might break down. Excellent update ladies, as always!
thatgirljen chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
WOW! That was unbelievably hot, and intense. I love that they are so balanced with one another. And I seriously love the positions you put them in. I love that in a sexual sense they are always switching it up and worshipping each other equally. I almost cried myself at Bella explaining her love for them. It was nice to get it all out on the table. We knew they were in love, but this finally brought it out in the open. I cannot wait for them to move together. Im going to be so sad when this story is over. Im completely fascinated with Edward and Jasper stories, but this one is by far my favorite because Bella is in it too. And dont keep me waiting to long on The Discovery of Bella Swan. Ive got all day off tomorrow with nothing to do.
barbiedoll123 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
three words describe that chapter that was hot
kuntrygal chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
Great chapter! Just the way I like it! Lemony and fluffy!
Twilightlvr1 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
Another great chapter. I simply have to add this story to my favorites as I honestly can't seem to get enough of it. It made my night to see that this was updated! Loved their cuteness in the morning while they each took turns in the shower. And the sex? Well we know that was hot as always! Very happy to see that they told each other that they love each other. While I know the 3 of them all like being together, I wouldn't mind seeing Bella be able to at some point have some one on one time with each of them. After all, Jasper and Edward have gotten that plenty of times with each other. It would be nice to see them each make love to her and not just the hot sex everytime. Hope you don't mind my thoughts... Really looking forward to your next chapter. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the depth of feelings that you write between the 3 of them. It's very romantic.
twilightmom67 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
That was just...wow! There are no words...
Lead69 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
As I lay here in bed nursing my own NYE08 hangover I thought I would send a bit of love for your latest chapter, talk about bringing in 2009 with a bang. You ladies certainly have this lemon writing thing down pat.

Baileys and B'scotch Schnapps so sweet and smooth going down but can lead to one hell of a hangover, very similar and almost just as lethal as a Slippery Nipple.
5,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 370 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 .. Last Next »