Reviews for The Trip Home
FrogKaos chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
I freaking love this story! :D I can't wait to see what happens next. :D
wishesonstars chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
amazing. hot. sexy. sweet. all of the above and more. great chapter, as usual. :)
Panda Slippers chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
God, Edward and Jasper double team - is there anything hotter?

I love how quickly you update! And your chapters are wicked long, too.
AllIHaveIsYou chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
aw I loved this chapter...it was so sexily sweet...every time I read these three I fall a little more in love with this ship...yay...Oh and Happy New year btw... :)
Jaspercanbiteme chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
Great chapter keep writing i love this story!

Update Soon:)
jadesabre75 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
Yeah, I don't see them being apart for much longer. LOL I think one of them might break down. Excellent update ladies, as always!
thatgirljen chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
WOW! That was unbelievably hot, and intense. I love that they are so balanced with one another. And I seriously love the positions you put them in. I love that in a sexual sense they are always switching it up and worshipping each other equally. I almost cried myself at Bella explaining her love for them. It was nice to get it all out on the table. We knew they were in love, but this finally brought it out in the open. I cannot wait for them to move together. Im going to be so sad when this story is over. Im completely fascinated with Edward and Jasper stories, but this one is by far my favorite because Bella is in it too. And dont keep me waiting to long on The Discovery of Bella Swan. Ive got all day off tomorrow with nothing to do.
barbiedoll123 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
three words describe that chapter that was hot
kuntrygal chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
Great chapter! Just the way I like it! Lemony and fluffy!
Twilightlvr1 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
Another great chapter. I simply have to add this story to my favorites as I honestly can't seem to get enough of it. It made my night to see that this was updated! Loved their cuteness in the morning while they each took turns in the shower. And the sex? Well we know that was hot as always! Very happy to see that they told each other that they love each other. While I know the 3 of them all like being together, I wouldn't mind seeing Bella be able to at some point have some one on one time with each of them. After all, Jasper and Edward have gotten that plenty of times with each other. It would be nice to see them each make love to her and not just the hot sex everytime. Hope you don't mind my thoughts... Really looking forward to your next chapter. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the depth of feelings that you write between the 3 of them. It's very romantic.
twilightmom67 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
That was just...wow! There are no words...
Lead69 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
As I lay here in bed nursing my own NYE08 hangover I thought I would send a bit of love for your latest chapter, talk about bringing in 2009 with a bang. You ladies certainly have this lemon writing thing down pat.

Baileys and B'scotch Schnapps so sweet and smooth going down but can lead to one hell of a hangover, very similar and almost just as lethal as a Slippery Nipple.
rmcrms5 chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
I know I say this every time, but I absolutely love this story! It is beyond hot and steamy. I love how they love each other also. I can't wait for the next chapter!
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
DAMN! I love this fic hardcore. Every time I get an update for it, I have to do a little jig. :lol:

I wonder...will there be any reasons for angst or drama in their future?
sweetmahogany chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
I lived in Boston for 2 years and fell in love with the city! It broke my heart when my husband got stationed on the west coast and we had to leave that beautiful city behind...so thanks for the memories!

I can't say it enough...I'm loving the Edward/Bella/Jasper hook-up! It may be unconventional, but you can't deny that it's not tempting to have 2 hot ass guys wanting to please you in every way...but maybe that's just my freaky imagination talking!
5,777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 370 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 .. Last Next »