Reviews for The Trip Home
kuntrygal chapter 8 . 12/26/2008
Gah! NO! You cant leave me hanging like that! Please, please, please update soon! I was so excited to see the update in my inbox this morning! Can't wait to read more! LOVE this story!
1-x-z chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
Fabulous chapter! I love how they all 3 realize that they need each other to be complete.

E/J love was so damn hot as well and the web cam thing...yummy.

Uh oh for Bella on her walk home. I hope she is okay. Please update soon.
thatgirljen chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
oh crap! What kind of trouble is Bella in now? And no Jasper or Edward to come save her!
Jaspercanbiteme chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
Such a cliffhanger!

Cant wait for more Update soon:)
mari alice chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
As always a good chapter. I am looking forward to the next one. It will be interesting to see what happens and are you going to let her get attacted and Anglea calling the boys and telling them or will she be saved and she will run to them because she got afraid. Whatever happens I am sure I will love it just like all of the other chapters that have been written so far.
Twilightlvr1 chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
I honestly don't usually get into any kind of slash or non cannon coupling at all- but something about this story has me intrigued. I think it's the tenderness and love these 3 share, you write that very well. Of course now I'm worried about what's going to happen to poor Bella in that alley. Can't wait for your next update.
kitten007 chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
o my my my.

i still totally LOVE angela and her comments.

and i'm totally on edge wondering whats gonna happen with this strange creeper.
rmcrms5 chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
I really like this story. As twisted as it is, it's still really sweet.
Panda Slippers chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
Oh shit, this is so not good.
thatgirljen chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
I just wanted to review because I think you have not nearly enough reviews for how great this story is. I love it so much, Its so different from anything else I have read. I can't wait to see that developes between the these three in the future. And that whole dinner scene in one of the previous chapters with Bellas present from the boys was deliciously fabulous. Keep writing!
ScarlettLetters chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
First I just have to say that Angela has the best line in the story so far.

OK, love this. LOVE IT and not just because it's set primarily in Chicago ::sniff:: I miss Toast - not so easy to get to now that I'm in the 'burbs. Polyamory rules when it's these three. I really love how balanced the love is. Esme rocks. Looking forward to the boys' trip to B-town. Awesome job so far, ladies!
kuntrygal chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
OMG! I love this story! Cant wait to read more!
Panda Slippers chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
This is exactly why Angela is awesome!
mari alice chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
Loved it! Loved it! I just found your story today and read all the way up to this point even putting off housework the husband is going to kill me but it is so worth it. I can not wait until the next chapter to see how the next night's conversation goes and how the boys are doing with out Bella. This story is so different then other stories not only are the lemons good but the plot is there also.
FrogKaos chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
I won't lie, I was looking forward to some delicious lemon meringue, but this chapter was lovely. I really enjoyed the character and plot development. I love Angela's reaction. Oh! And the whole 'wine or cappucino' thing. I'm so stealing that. :D ;)
5,784 | « Prev Page 1 .. 373 380 381 382 383 384 385 .. Last Next »