Reviews for The Trip Home
rmcrms5 chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
I really like this story. As twisted as it is, it's still really sweet.
Panda Slippers chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
Oh shit, this is so not good.
thatgirljen chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
I just wanted to review because I think you have not nearly enough reviews for how great this story is. I love it so much, Its so different from anything else I have read. I can't wait to see that developes between the these three in the future. And that whole dinner scene in one of the previous chapters with Bellas present from the boys was deliciously fabulous. Keep writing!
ScarlettLetters chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
First I just have to say that Angela has the best line in the story so far.

OK, love this. LOVE IT and not just because it's set primarily in Chicago ::sniff:: I miss Toast - not so easy to get to now that I'm in the 'burbs. Polyamory rules when it's these three. I really love how balanced the love is. Esme rocks. Looking forward to the boys' trip to B-town. Awesome job so far, ladies!
kuntrygal chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
OMG! I love this story! Cant wait to read more!
Panda Slippers chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
This is exactly why Angela is awesome!
mari alice chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
Loved it! Loved it! I just found your story today and read all the way up to this point even putting off housework the husband is going to kill me but it is so worth it. I can not wait until the next chapter to see how the next night's conversation goes and how the boys are doing with out Bella. This story is so different then other stories not only are the lemons good but the plot is there also.
FrogKaos chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
I won't lie, I was looking forward to some delicious lemon meringue, but this chapter was lovely. I really enjoyed the character and plot development. I love Angela's reaction. Oh! And the whole 'wine or cappucino' thing. I'm so stealing that. :D ;)
1-x-z chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
Amazing as usual. Sweet and sexy and sad too. Love that Angela wants photos. Hey can I have some photos too? ;)
my1alias chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
Angela's reaction is PRICELESS! I love it. :D SO sad that Bella had to leave them. :( But I can see why she'd want to get back to Angela! ;) lol just kidding, I'm sure she doesn't join in on the 3some. *sigh* Too bad. :P
jadesabre75 chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
PMSL! Ok, so not what I expected from Angela. Too freaking funny. Loved seeing a small snapshot of how their relationship might be when they finally all live together. Awesome update!
barbiedoll123 chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
angela is so cool do you have pictures
rmcrms5 chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
This was sweet. I can't wait for her to move in. Really want to see where you take this.
kitten007 chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
I LOVE ANGELA'S REACTION.

sorry, that had to be said in caps. it was just perfect.

and i was tearing up when Bella left to go back to Boston.

and i'm totally going to have to steal that code from ya'll. Its very telling, and totally appropriate.

Anyways, awesome writing! and aw... Bella's thinking about transferring, and soon. sigh. good times. can't wait for the next update!
Jaspercanbiteme chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
That was a great chapter!

Update soon cant wait for more!
5,777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 373 380 381 382 383 384 385 .. Last Next »