Reviews for Secrets of a Matchmaker
Well, it's been 12 years. Oh well.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/24/2020
And here I am 11 years later, waiting for another chapter even though I know there's not going to be one.
BeastSpirits chapter 26 . 6/8/2020
one of the best noco fics out there. if by some miracle you’d continue writing this, i think i’d be able to die peacefully.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2019
I know you will never see this but wow you are a really great writer. Hope you are doing great things after all these years
Guest chapter 26 . 12/3/2019
I doubt you use this account still but over the last few days I've read through this cause I randomly got amped up again about NoCo and have been reading as much as I can find. Hopefully if you do still use this account you'll update it eventually but thanks for the great read!
Lily chapter 26 . 11/30/2019
when you realize that this was updated 2009 and it's never going to be finished:/
vitoline chapter 9 . 11/19/2019
Awwww chriss! Loving the story and characterizarion! Geoff is hilarious so far.
vitoline chapter 3 . 11/15/2019
Ah I'm dead...I love old fanfics. They are the best thing. THIS IS HILARIOUS SO FAR.
staryandere chapter 14 . 6/3/2019
NO! DON'T GET RID OF THE PLUSHIE! GIVE IT TO ME!
HOLY SHIT chapter 20 . 9/17/2018
OH NOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
i love it!
BTRandPHANarelife chapter 22 . 6/26/2017
I love the fact that your mother let you write fanfic *and* read it for you. That's amazingly sweet. This story might never be updated judging by the comments. I love the quality is this.

Also- BUT IF BETTER IF YOU DO BY P!ATD I just saw that immediately sorry.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/18/2017
R.i.p. you amazing fanfic. You were loved. You will be missed
iceman6599 chapter 26 . 3/3/2017
I understand that this story is probably dead, but I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading it, heck I binders the entirety of it in the length of an 8-hour school day. I hope you continue, but if this is it, I'm glad to have read it
hollyleaf1122 chapter 26 . 10/29/2016
I know this story was uploaded years ago, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading it. It was one of the first NoCo fanfics that I've read. I don't know if you'll ever see this, but if you do, you gotta at least tell us what happened! Have a nice day!