Reviews for Secrets of a Matchmaker
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2019
I know you will never see this but wow you are a really great writer. Hope you are doing great things after all these years
Guest chapter 26 . 12/3/2019
I doubt you use this account still but over the last few days I've read through this cause I randomly got amped up again about NoCo and have been reading as much as I can find. Hopefully if you do still use this account you'll update it eventually but thanks for the great read!
Lily chapter 26 . 11/30/2019
when you realize that this was updated 2009 and it's never going to be finished:/
vitoline chapter 9 . 11/19/2019
Awwww chriss! Loving the story and characterizarion! Geoff is hilarious so far.
vitoline chapter 3 . 11/15/2019
Ah I'm dead...I love old fanfics. They are the best thing. THIS IS HILARIOUS SO FAR.
staryandere chapter 14 . 6/3/2019
NO! DON'T GET RID OF THE PLUSHIE! GIVE IT TO ME!
HOLY SHIT chapter 20 . 9/17/2018
OH NOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
i love it!
BTRandPHANarelife chapter 22 . 6/26/2017
I love the fact that your mother let you write fanfic *and* read it for you. That's amazingly sweet. This story might never be updated judging by the comments. I love the quality is this.

Also- BUT IF BETTER IF YOU DO BY P!ATD I just saw that immediately sorry.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/18/2017
R.i.p. you amazing fanfic. You were loved. You will be missed
iceman6599 chapter 26 . 3/3/2017
I understand that this story is probably dead, but I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading it, heck I binders the entirety of it in the length of an 8-hour school day. I hope you continue, but if this is it, I'm glad to have read it
hollyleaf1122 chapter 26 . 10/29/2016
I know this story was uploaded years ago, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading it. It was one of the first NoCo fanfics that I've read. I don't know if you'll ever see this, but if you do, you gotta at least tell us what happened! Have a nice day!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/17/2016
You... Need to finish, please?
Zphal chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
So, I know this story is essentially "ancient", but I just wanted to comment that I enjoyed spending the last couple hours reading it. ) Honestly, I'm only here because the Total Drama series got put up on Netflix. I watched the first season pretty regularly when it was airing on TV, but never the rest, so now that it's on Netflix, I'm remedying that. XD And after seeing Noah cuddling Cody in his sleep for the SECOND time (Season 2: Episode 27), I decided "oh what the heck, I'll do a google search for the ship". Thus how I stumbled here. If you don't mind, I'm gonna leave a little review, cuz even I like comments on fanfic I've written 5 years ago, LOL.

From the author notes it seems like you were pretty concerned about "OOC-ness" of Noah (for all I know people left nasty reviews- I didn't check), but honestly, I wasn't too bugged by it. I find it unfortunate how little the TV show bothered to develop Noah's character, so I find it natural that a fanfic would explore different/deeper aspects of his character perhaps not seen on the show. But it was good to see you keeping true to keeping him snarky/deadpan amidst a budding relationship. c:

I also love how you broke the fourth wall a bunch. It felt tongue-in-cheek and almost true to the way the show is? Idk, it felt right and I liked it. Made me grin.

Also Cody's call to his parents was really heart-warming. I'm a transgendered gay male myself, and so I guess it hit home? I know you didn't technically "finish" this story cuz there was the "loose end" of Noah and Cody being "outted to Canada/the world", but it felt resolved anyway, cuz they have each other.

In summation, thanks for the read!
cookietheif chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This is ...AMAZING! i can't wait to see what Geoff has planned !