Reviews for Sayonara Solitaire
Learn to Love-13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love this thanks
The Enitiy of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
your dark Tsukune is different from the one's i use to write.

to bad this a one shot. i would like to see more
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
So sweet yet so powerful lust...im looking forward to your next chapter
Ocean Prince chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That was excellent. I love the writing. It seems mysterious. :)
SakiUzumaki94 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I really enjoyed this story! It can be seen that for this took a long time ... feelings of the characters at any moment have really helped me to imagine a situation in which Moka and Tsukune are located. Excellent! I hope to be able to write like this in the future best wishes...well...from me! :DD
Aiatalay chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
How sensuous! I know I'm arriving late to this party, but I totally wish I hadn't!

It makes me want to see a dark Tsukune now, haha.
Haoi chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This was a great read! Thnx
ANGELHINATA20 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I love this story. Can you PLEASE make it into a BIG story. I have a feeling that it would be a HIT. I would really like to know if the darker Tuskune would get Moka. PLEASE consider the option and let me know because i would read every chapter of it!
Houkaru Kisaragi chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow, is a nice story. I absolutely like the idea of Tsukune's vampire form taking over and claiming Moka his. I wonder whether you're able to make the sequel where Tsukune's vampire form has taken over the body and is making his move on Moka. That will be a splendid piece.
don redmond chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Who would have guessed that the inner Moka was a closet romantic? Nice story. Got any sequels to this story in the works? I'd be interested in seeing how you see this coming to a conclusion.
Freezing Cold Memories chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hm... I'm trying to think of something useful to say but I can't... I liked it. Inner Moka can be very interesting...
Zaya Ayame chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Beautiful, sexy and addictive! Another masterpiece in your collection! D Awesome story!

~Zaya_Ayame~