Reviews for Finding the Key
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 12 . 1/28
the beginning was good... but starting chapter 9, it just started to get awkward for me lol love this fanfic tho!
renewagain chapter 12 . 1/9
Another great story! You don't disappoint. I'm so glad you've written more!
Reinbeau chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Thanks for sharing this story with us. Enjoyed it!

So, what DID happen to her truck?
abbyweyr chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Seems a little abrupt and unsatisfactory ending for me. Edward should have stuck to slow and steady ahead. All in rush, in her father's home - Charlie could have come home - all just off. Splitting the results so everyone but Bella was half right as to what would happen, and Bella was totally wrong. Edward's turnaround too easy and quick, even though he says 'learn to live with regret in time'. In time apparently didn't take long. Good story. Thank you for sharing.
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Followed up on recommendation while rereading Seeing Bella. Windchymes has a story with Edward loosing his memory still a vampire - The Keepsake. Enjoying this story. The frustration she feels at wanting the memories back comes through. The short recollections are nice, her sense memories or as Edward says her body remembers even though mind doesn't yet. Think I'm going to be glad this is complete and I can read through as long as eyes can focus - and they aren't doing to well right now. More reading after some sleep.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
Wow, didn't see that coming! I love to be surprised. Which is hard with a fic.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
I think she may have some damage that could kill her. So...he'll just have to change her.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
I agree with Alice, Edward was too blunt.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
I'm glad that Charlie allowed her to spend some time with Edward. I know Renee won't be happy.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
I hope it's Edward. Surely it is!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
It makes sense that Edward would agree to never follow her to FL, or get in contact with her. He is such a guilty thing.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
What an interesting opening!
Wooleywews chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
Hummmm... I loved this story so much... I wish it could have been longer-maybe adding some drama but differently about Victoria.

My only criticism would be that I don't think Edward explained himself well enough to Bella. He went from horribly upset about what happened to very suddenly accepting of it. I think they should have had more of a discussion about it after he found her in the forest after her escape from the house.

But, that's just me! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us here in the fandom!
Wooleywews chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
So amazing... I think I like this version of their story better than SM's. *GASP*
Wooleywews chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Oh my... This is so wonderful! Love, love, LOVE their reactions!