Reviews for Finding the Key
landapanda chapter 12 . 6/26
Great story, thanks! You were very true to the original characters, it felt like I was reading about the same people rather than about people who simply share the names. Loved this!
Caz1105 chapter 12 . 4/24
Great fun second time around. Shame you've given up writing twilit fanfic. Good luck with your future writing projects xx
muffinmom chapter 12 . 3/10
I enjoyed reading your story. Very original premise. Thanks for sharing!
BookWormGirl93 chapter 12 . 2/27
what happened to her truck?
nickaroos chapter 12 . 2/24
Thank you for sharing this story with us. It was quite the delight.
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 5 . 2/20
That electric current is still humming along between Bella & Edward;-). And Bella is the kind, compassionate Bella of Twilight, touching Edward at the restaurant, and realizing that he suffered while she was in Jacksonville. Her body recognizes Edward and her mind is trying to unlock and to remember.

Really glad I found your story.
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 4 . 2/20
Again, so good! Great writing. Alice is so wonderful, prodding the hesitant Edward onwards... "My head seeming to know just where it needed to go to look into the face in front of me". Great!
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 2 . 2/20
So good. Was Edward in Jacksonville at all during Bella's time there? I can't imagine him staying far away from her although he'd remain at a distance.
blondferretgirl chapter 12 . 4/24/2016
Love It!
RogueAlly chapter 12 . 11/5/2015
I loved this story. The only thing that makes me kind of sad is that Charlie can't be sure what happened-although in my head I like to think that she called him at some point and let him know that she was okay.
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 12 . 1/28/2015
the beginning was good... but starting chapter 9, it just started to get awkward for me lol love this fanfic tho!
renewagain chapter 12 . 1/9/2015
Another great story! You don't disappoint. I'm so glad you've written more!
Reinbeau chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Thanks for sharing this story with us. Enjoyed it!

So, what DID happen to her truck?
abbyweyr chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Seems a little abrupt and unsatisfactory ending for me. Edward should have stuck to slow and steady ahead. All in rush, in her father's home - Charlie could have come home - all just off. Splitting the results so everyone but Bella was half right as to what would happen, and Bella was totally wrong. Edward's turnaround too easy and quick, even though he says 'learn to live with regret in time'. In time apparently didn't take long. Good story. Thank you for sharing.
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Followed up on recommendation while rereading Seeing Bella. Windchymes has a story with Edward loosing his memory still a vampire - The Keepsake. Enjoying this story. The frustration she feels at wanting the memories back comes through. The short recollections are nice, her sense memories or as Edward says her body remembers even though mind doesn't yet. Think I'm going to be glad this is complete and I can read through as long as eyes can focus - and they aren't doing to well right now. More reading after some sleep.