Reviews for Flight Risk
Maria chapter 1 . 5/25
Hey. i really like all of your fanfics but there's something i'd like to clear:
Feminist are all for equality.
Feminazi think that men are idiots and they want them to disappear.
Anyway i really like your stories.
Meokachan chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
Is this related to Elemental Gypsy's Shes not your average guy ? :)
shadowcatlover14 chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
that was great
Sayer Rose chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
You did an amazing job on this story. I'm an fan of OCs characters but i'm also a fan of fem!Characters.
Princess of Miracles chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
I love it when Kai beats the fangirls. This is one of my favorite female Kai stories that you've written. The first one I ever read was "Alarming attachments" and I loved it.
andysanime chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Aww, so cute!
Hiira chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
I like this one too! yay you~! it's almost 2am and I am blaming you for keepimg me awake! love your works!
grimnessreaper chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
so sweet. kai and brooklyn make such a cute couple. and scarlet get what she deserved. a great way to end a story too.
dragonfire7654321 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
_So good.I love badass kai she/he is awesome.I hope you write more female/kai storys,though i'm wondering if your going to update that ray/kai story or aleast write more.
Ma.anda chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I LOVE IT! Its flipping good, muhahaha love the way Kai totally kicked Scarlets ass.

Hm... A little bit rougher (sp?) language whan in your other fics no? No that I mind just something that caought my attetion.

And Brook and Kai were so sweet, I love the way you made them act, to cute for words.

So is this the end or is it more?

Love Manda
Rapunzelle chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
that was so cute. And scarlet finally got what was coming to her.

:-)
CleverPhoenix chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
FINALLY, SCARLET GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED! Awesome chapter, it was totally worth the wait and I thought the first kiss was completely perfect. I'm looking forward to your next fic!
G-Wing Gurl chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
another beautiful story that im sad to see the end of

please update soon cant wait for the next story or the next chapter of one of your others
grimnessreaper chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
yes! Brooklyn leaves the horrid woman. and finds like things are slowly heating up between them too. i wonder what she's doing on the plane though? and what more will happen between the two? and is Scarlet coming back anytime?
Greysh chapter 3 . 12/17/2008