Reviews for A Very Cullen Christmas: The Trip Home Outtake
craftgirlof8 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I'm having a little trouble with this story. I think it would be super HOT if it was three other people but I guess there is just too much history with these three characters. Like I said it is really sexy I will just have to picture three other people.
celinewilliam chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Is just "WOW" a significant review ?
JustARead chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
she passed out, lol- i probably would too!
Kristi28 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Holy shitballs that was hot! It is so odd for me to hear a Jasper that seems to be in charge, I always picture him as the demure one, and here is all about taking charge, but E seems to take charge too...I hope Bella gets her turn.
pipelynn chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
ok, wow is all i can say!
TaBBZZZ chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
all i can say is OMG! first outtake and i already need a cold shower!

THANK YOU MSKATHY for making many many dreams come to life

x
vampluvr25 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
*fans overheated skin* I think I would've passed out too if I were her.
tracygoodey1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
a very happy christmas memory they created oh and did i mention hoh very hot, now without further ado back to the main story, thanks
luv4jake chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I loved this outtake and can't wait for more.
featherme chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
. That was, yeah, I blacked out too! M M Good.
6jenn6 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
She blacked out? Can I be jealous?
saraamin chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
oh hon i am so horny just by reading this hot outtake thank you for a perfect threesome and a wonderful fantasy of your lots of xoxo
denise marie cullen chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
nice great job
bookusbagus chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
holy crap. I don't even have words for this, except to say, why oh why did i wait so long to read this? I have been stuck in a slash spiral for ages and haven't really been reading anything else, but i have clearly been missing out. this is incredible.

anyway, better late than never. i love the premise and can't wait to see where you take the story.
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009