Reviews for A Very Cullen Christmas: The Trip Home Outtake
angelbabe17mm chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
lmao excellent! best part was of course having the boys think they actually fucked her to death. can't wait to read the companion piece!
Orions-eyes chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I read this last night but didn't have time to review - I had to go wake up my husband. :) So, um thanks! You have written some seriously sexy stuff! Great job! I'm not usually into guy/guy things, but this was hot! And of course, who doesn't love a dominant Edward? Btw Kathy, I'm also a 33 year old stay at home mom from Utah. :)
Britt01 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Holy hell in the morning - this is bloody well hot. Just gotta say...
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Um, yeah. So I feel awful about how you leave me all those nice reviews, now I cum here and read this one-shot and um...yeah. Inarticulate doesn't really cover it, if I'm being honest.

That was insane, in the best fucking way possible. I've read DP and threeway fics but none have ever really made me say, "Yeah, that's sounds like fun, I think I'd like to try that."

Well now I can say it. I don't know to whom, but at least I know that it's on the list.

Thanks bb, hubs thanks you too :)
creampuffsteph chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
woman! are you TRYING to kill me? dear god! i'm gonna go rape hubs now. fuck.

ok seriously i can't form coherent sentences right now.

*takes deep breath*

so in response to your q, obviously i'm in the middle of trying to catch up. tho i see nina emailed you about our lil smut fic blog and how we wanna review yours and NPC's first. i'm so excited. it's all so good and yummy and gush worthy.

what i wouldn't give to be in between edward and jasper.

i love how bella was sad bc she thought she wouldn't get to partake on the sexin. yeah right. ung. sorry i can't stop. i'm a total wet mess right now.

and srsly, you made MY day with your reply. you are too much and i love you for it.

i may have to take a...break...tho before ikeep reading.
Lead69 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This out take has a different vibe to your full story, stands well on its own as a one shot.

LMAO that they thought they had literally fucked her to death, but hey what a way to go. So I guess this is where the good old Aussie phrase 'fuck me dead(/unconscious)' would be appropriate.

Entertaining as usual ladies.
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Loved it! Especially the part where Edward thought they had fucked her to death!
my1alias chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
HOLY SH*T that was hot! Wow..where's my fiance?
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Holy freaking cow!
Shorty808 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Jesus. Hot. Hot. Hot. You guys are trying to kill me. I love Jasper and him in a threesome with Bella and Edward? *swoon*
3459489348 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
JE together is just deathy death of the deathiest kind.

I don't think I can see straight anymore. And I'm pretty sure I'll never think on the boys in the same way again.
halfadash chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This is...just a bit too weird for me. The writing is great, but the idea of Edward and Jasper together is just too weird in my head. I'm just like, Where's Alice and why isn't she killing them? And what would Carlisle think?

Of course, I realize this is alternate universe and you can do whatever you want. I'd love to see another one-shot for the contest, with maybe just edward and bella or jasper and alice going at it. sorry, i'm a sucker for canon pairings.
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
wtvoc chapter 1 . 11/28/2008

if you go to my profile, i've started a c2 for it. thanks for your submission!

-wtvoc & jandco