Reviews for Hate At First Sight
Treacherous Darkness chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
This is soo good! I heart hate fics! Please take off hiatus!
MorgeeLove chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This would mean that we would have to share a dormitory and even a *shudder* bathroom.

Hehe love it.

Definatley reading more of your fics!
24kluvmelly chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Post this. lol It is funny. :)
NobodyCanKnow chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
omg this is amazing. I mean like brilliant! I can see the plan slowly folding out, its perfect.

NobodyCanKnow chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Scorpius stop being such a prat! ugh!

Can't wait for them to get together!

Update soon!
walking-on-a-dream chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
cute! I love your scorp/rose :D get ideas from other stories you have read that always helps. Update soon :)
Ramzes chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Hmm, nice feelings Rose has... Keep it up! And don't have the school demolished!
Argentinita chapter 2 . 12/15/2008

Oh my my my...

This Scorpius, I think he has to be punished! D

and I have a little idea of how

sorry the grammar mistakes P

hey... please

update soon!

It sounds and seems interestig (

have a nice day ;)
Avanell chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Oh, she should have punched him, like her mum did his dad (okay, it was a big slap :P What is Scorpy REALLY thinking? Please post soon ;)
NobodyCanKnow chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
OMG This is going to be good I can tell already.

Now tell me, this is going to be like a James and Lily thing in the end right? ;)
DESIREeZzzz chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
nicee. ur really good about this rose weasly and scorpius malofoy stuff. i also really liked ur Accidentally In Love story, its great! ill be sure to keep an eye on this story[;
Dark Child Productions chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I think that this story shows a little bit of promise, and I hope that you get the reviews that you deserve.
hunnyx chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
i love the idea, i think this specific chapter would be really good as a diary entry, but that's just me, can't wait for the next chapter ]