Reviews for When Push Comes to Shove
SinfullyMadex chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
I'd bang Adam if I was touring with him even if I was dating Matt. What sane woman would pass up that opportunity? I love how Adam gets lost. That's like me when I go out. I can never find where I'm going and it's right in front of me.
Esha Napoleon chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Krista's my hero too.
SinfullyMadex chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
“You sound high.”

“I am.”

Oh, that was epic. Really.

Damn, I love Krista.

Seriously. She's great.

Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
“Oh, fuck Canadians.”

“You already do.” He winked and turned the corner.

This is the reason why I LOVE YOU! Hey Jeff is not a dick! he is my man! Zay would be all over that shit! Haha so much love mack!
SinfullyMadex chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
“Yeah!” I fell back against my seat. “Food! What kind of food?”

That's me WITHOUT any drugs or anything. Haha. Adam, Kendrick. So much SEX. Well, not SEX sex. But, yeah. I'm miffed though 'cause I am Hardy biased. But, good god, if I had Adam Joseph Copeland, WO. Haha.

:D
VASHORTYGIRL chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Interesting story so far and this has blow up in your face written all over it. I am curious to see what happens..

Shawn
SinfullyMadex chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
“Do you see yourself naked? It’s like fucking a pillow.”

“Nice to meet you, Amy Dumas, I’m Jeff Hardy.”

I kept laughing which isn't good since it's 330AM here and everyone's sleeping. But, as always, I loved this more than I love Easy Mac. Believe me, I love Easy Mac a lot.

But, those two lines seriously just made my night. Day. Morning. Whatever.

Nine.
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
It's things like these where I know you would love my angst story. Amazing job on the whole yes I'm getting high!
HardyxGirl chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Yeah, I didn't feel like logging in. But, SQUEE. I love this chapter. Woohoo! Adam and Matt are sex. And, Adam only beats Matt 'cause he's Canadian and they rule the world.

“How can you eat that and still be hot?” Adam shook his head, watching the TV blankly. “It doesn’t make sense.”

“I throw it up.”

He widened his eyes and stared at me. “Do you really?”

I took another big bite, wrinkling my nose. “No.”

He let out a sigh of relief. “Jesus. I was worried for a second.”

That really honestly made my life. Hehe.
BajanDiva chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Oh, love the end note. All suspenseful and crap, makes me want to read more. She's sorta like the anti-diva and who doesn't like one of those?
SinfullyMadex chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I LOVE BRIAN DAVID KENDRICK!

Ahem. I don't approve of him being a pothead, but I have an obsession. Ep. This is going to be good. I can tell. LOVE IT.
somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
update soon.

sep
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
wow someone knows about brians addiction! How do you know? This is the shit yoo! It's mad funny the fact with brian and him being like o I would marry you! Ughh this is fantastic! Hey if you want maybe we can write something together!
ticklemehaley chapter 1 . 11/28/2008