Reviews for Are You Nervous?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
You broke my heart then glued all the pieces back together again in one chapter 3
DDAA chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Wow! This was so good! I loved every minute of it! Seriously! It's hard to fault :P
KurenaiAmamoto chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
ok first off i have to say i was a little dissapointed all i really saw was some ItaNaru fluff

the thing with neji was pretty ok i guess but i was kinda dissapointed with the way it ended it was kinda weak

On a diffrent note the way u laid everything out was MAGNIFICENT!

the way u described things and the way the story read was wonderful i guess if there was abit more to it it would be perfect
phy2cempluxatyahoocom chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Nice. I wonder if Iruka ever cross Naruto's room when he change clothes and then Iruka see the bruises of the bites from the jerk Neji. I bet Iruka went ballistic, then in panic to calm Iruka, Naruto unconciously say Neji did it. (Grin) I say Iruka will undoubtedly out and chase Neji with a bazooka in hand. That will teach the jerk not to mess with Iruka's baby. Hahahaha...
Roger Gateriele chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
It doesn't matter if you don't "want to spoil anything" you should have placed appropriate warning, for the story or more specifically the chapter. "Bad things" is too broad and generally and reading rape or attempted rape can trigger dark thoughts/memories in your readers. Not to mention that not everybody likes to read such things, even only vague allusion to the acts.

I don't care what you write, or how graphic, but I do care that you are apparently so careless as to not be slightly responsible as an author or even vaguely considerate of your readers and let them at least prepare for what is ahead.
Frostfire613 chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
awww...i love neji...and u made him an ass...
letterbee96 chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
You just made me love Sasuke in an Itanaru fanfic like 1000 times more! I used to think of him as a disturbance but in here, he's an ASET! \O/ THANK YOU~~!
Tempest S chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Aww! Wasn't that cute! Question though, does Neji have bronze hair? I thought it was a very dark brown. Lol in the first chapter I was wondering who it was with bronze hair and I couldn't think of anyone, then he was called Neji and I'm like 'huh?' and picturing Neji with shiny metallic gleaming hair.
SerialAuthor chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
This was good, and I like reading these. Not enough ItaNaru in the world.
In The Mix chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Ah you should have continued this! But it was a cute short story ;)
iminlovewith chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
the tension between itachi and naruto was written well:D awesome story. please write more itanaru fics:D thanks:D
xxRainbow-muffinsxx chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
aw this was so cute! i loved it! but i still think tht itachi should have had his naughty way with naru lolz
kutoki chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
I liked the story alot. It's hard to find a good ItaNaru story where they're not ninja's. Great Job!
kkm-crazyfan24 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
i hate neji but also thank him because he created a chance for naruto and itachi
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 3 . 7/24/2009