Reviews for Club Killer
Catmint chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
This is a really good story. Excellent plot and well-written. There are a few occasions throughout the story where you've missed a word in the middle of a sentence, so would it be possible to go through it and edit it? If you want a hand with that, I'm happy to help (I know what it's like - I'm dyslexic, I do that sometimes!).

I love how Gibbs introduces DiNozzo as her fiance and you've got all the characters down really well throughout. The occasional missing words is the only issue I have with this story.

*goes to read the sequel*
Berry Smoothie chapter 1 . 8/11/2011

just started the first chapter of this story. i tried the link for the dress but there isn't anything there... could you check that out and pm me a new link?

Team Rosalie chapter 17 . 6/21/2010
luv it! gr8 stry! perfect tiva! 3333333333333333333333333
twelve.dollars chapter 17 . 10/22/2009
I cried. D; Ziva in nearly dying, Tony crying for Ziva, Eli sending Ziva back to Israel... ITS ALL SO EMOTIONAL!
4kitty101 chapter 17 . 10/21/2009
Goin for the sequel now !
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
lacrevette35 chapter 17 . 9/17/2009
NO! This can't be the end! It was such a good story!

I'm going to see if you made a sequel!

GulpFishy016 chapter 17 . 7/21/2009
AGH! dont make zivers go. great story.
NCISgirl1527 chapter 17 . 6/1/2009
You did what!

This story needs a squeal if it does not have one already.
NCISgirl1527 chapter 15 . 6/1/2009
Good chapter. I will not hurt you. some tiva fluff would be nice but it is good either way
NCISgirl1527 chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
If she dies i will find you and i will hurt you :-)
DarkAngelGrl22567 chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
No, no, no, no! She's supposed to stay with the team not go off back to her 'home'! Why would you write that! Gah!

*Breathes in and out to stay calm* okay I have vented now for the actual review...I loved it! Your story is amazing! Please make a sequel and promise me that it will be TIVA through and through and not have them be seperated in the entire story! Only for a part and small part at that...PLEASE ONLY A SMALL PART OF SEPERATION! And yeah your story is amazing, keep it up.
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
thisentireaccountembarrassesme chapter 17 . 1/23/2009
JESUS! NO! You HAVE to write a sequel! I can't beilve you left us hanging like that. I'm gonna explode!