Reviews for Club Killer
This chapter got kind of dumb, first of all if Ziva is in love with Tony then why is she meeting this John guy for drinks? Second of all if she suspected this John guy and went at him alone then Gibbs would send her ass packing all the way back to Israel and deservedly so, you have her showing very poor judgment.
Catmint chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
This is a really good story. Excellent plot and well-written. There are a few occasions throughout the story where you've missed a word in the middle of a sentence, so would it be possible to go through it and edit it? If you want a hand with that, I'm happy to help (I know what it's like - I'm dyslexic, I do that sometimes!).

I love how Gibbs introduces DiNozzo as her fiance and you've got all the characters down really well throughout. The occasional missing words is the only issue I have with this story.

*goes to read the sequel*
Berry Smoothie chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
hi!

just started the first chapter of this story. i tried the link for the dress but there isn't anything there... could you check that out and pm me a new link?

thanks
Team Rosalie chapter 17 . 6/21/2010
luv it! gr8 stry! perfect tiva! 3333333333333333333333333
twelve.dollars chapter 17 . 10/22/2009
I cried. D; Ziva in nearly dying, Tony crying for Ziva, Eli sending Ziva back to Israel... ITS ALL SO EMOTIONAL!
4k101 chapter 17 . 10/21/2009
Goin for the sequel now !
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
p
lacrevette35 chapter 17 . 9/17/2009
NO! This can't be the end! It was such a good story!

I'm going to see if you made a sequel!

lacrevette35
GulpFishy016 chapter 17 . 7/21/2009
AGH! dont make zivers go. great story.
NCISgirl1527 chapter 17 . 6/1/2009
You did what!

This story needs a squeal if it does not have one already.
NCISgirl1527 chapter 15 . 6/1/2009
Good chapter. I will not hurt you. some tiva fluff would be nice but it is good either way
NCISgirl1527 chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
If she dies i will find you and i will hurt you :-)
DarkAngelGrl22567 chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
No, no, no, no! She's supposed to stay with the team not go off back to her 'home'! Why would you write that! Gah!

*Breathes in and out to stay calm* okay I have vented now for the actual review...I loved it! Your story is amazing! Please make a sequel and promise me that it will be TIVA through and through and not have them be seperated in the entire story! Only for a part and small part at that...PLEASE ONLY A SMALL PART OF SEPERATION! And yeah your story is amazing, keep it up.
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 17 . 2/15/2009