Reviews for You're My Destination
DrawnToTheRhythm chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Absolutely fantastic and very hot! I like the way you write Sam, it's about time we saw her acting like a grown woman in a relationship (Pete didn't count, it was just creepy)
elleelle chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i absolutely loved this
Julimond chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Yay! Happy sigh! They're so cute together! Loved it!
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I have read this and the whole DC series several times. I can't believe I didn't review this one! It starts with a fantastic (and very compelling title) and just blasts off from there. Sam just so kicks ass in every way... smart, tough, fun, sly, and way sexy. Damn I wanna be her, especially the way you write her. Thank you.

Holy Hannah!
sjfan chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
love it !
aries03 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I read all five DC stories tonight. Very good. Very captivating :)
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
yayness!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Maybe the best DC Story so far ... MORE!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
nsand chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This series of five deserves the ultimate praise:

The best Sam and Jack getting together story I've read

Great job

I'm not sure how you can top that but I look forward to your next work.
Kara Thrace chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
absolutely delectable, as always.
leiasky chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
OMG! this was so excellent. I've been out of town for the last week and this was just the perfect little ditty to come home to! I love that Jack didn't clue in to what Sam was doing until after!

Daniel and vala were in prime form and very in character. I love that it seemed like vala had caught on to what Jack was doing.

I'd love to see a morning after scene where maybe Daniel calls jack to pry about his 'sightseeing' trip. I can imagine jack's eyes sweeping down Sam's pale - everything, and telling Daniel that the sightseeing is going FAR better than he ever anticipated. . .

I hope you continue this little series. This one was hot and sexy and we definitely need more!
Natters chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
lolol
Starr484 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
YAY! They finally got their act together without being stupid and scared! Great story!
dp chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Excellent.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
A terrific piece of writing. Daniel and Vala were perfectly portrayed and so enjoyable to boot, but Carter's seduction of Jack was an absolute delight to read. Wow, I'm still sizzling from those images! Brilliant!