Reviews for You're My Destination
Yol chapter 1 . 10/1
Very nice chapter.
DrawnToTheRhythm chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Absolutely fantastic and very hot! I like the way you write Sam, it's about time we saw her acting like a grown woman in a relationship (Pete didn't count, it was just creepy)
elleelle chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i absolutely loved this
Julimond chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Yay! Happy sigh! They're so cute together! Loved it!
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I have read this and the whole DC series several times. I can't believe I didn't review this one! It starts with a fantastic (and very compelling title) and just blasts off from there. Sam just so kicks ass in every way... smart, tough, fun, sly, and way sexy. Damn I wanna be her, especially the way you write her. Thank you.

Holy Hannah!
sjfan chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
love it !
aries03 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I read all five DC stories tonight. Very good. Very captivating :)
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Maybe the best DC Story so far ... MORE!

God bless you!

nicimac chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This series of five deserves the ultimate praise:

The best Sam and Jack getting together story I've read

Great job

I'm not sure how you can top that but I look forward to your next work.
Kara Thrace chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
absolutely delectable, as always.
leiasky chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
OMG! this was so excellent. I've been out of town for the last week and this was just the perfect little ditty to come home to! I love that Jack didn't clue in to what Sam was doing until after!

Daniel and vala were in prime form and very in character. I love that it seemed like vala had caught on to what Jack was doing.

I'd love to see a morning after scene where maybe Daniel calls jack to pry about his 'sightseeing' trip. I can imagine jack's eyes sweeping down Sam's pale - everything, and telling Daniel that the sightseeing is going FAR better than he ever anticipated. . .

I hope you continue this little series. This one was hot and sexy and we definitely need more!
Natters chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Starr484 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
YAY! They finally got their act together without being stupid and scared! Great story!
dp chapter 1 . 11/29/2008