Reviews for Life with Royalty, Complete Immortalness, and Love
Booklover244 chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write Unforgiving Depths of Darkness PLEASE! :)
cottoncandybl52 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Edward's spouse chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
awesome story. cannot wait for more.
SarahJayneM chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
you should so do the story called 'The Invisible' I would love to find out that she is a witchor something hiding in the school and only the Cullens can see her! its genius :)

tell me what you think, and what are you new user names so I can look at your new stories?

Sarah x
school-is-my-purgatory chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
Oh my gosh! they all sound so good. You should really do the MUSIC TO MY EARS one though. I love stories like that.
RozaHathoway chapter 12 . 4/28/2010
omigod omigod omigod omigod I love all of these story summary things! EVERY SINGLE ONE! PlEaSe PlEaSe WrItE tHeM!
Riley-the-anthro-fox chapter 12 . 12/31/2009
ur a great writer
SYWAF137 chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
i love it! but i am a bit confused... are you going to be continuing this story or something?
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
please update!
Blushing Bella18 chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
i like this story alot. and i think you should start on the story cat and mouse first. it sounds really good. update soon.
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
RealityAnimagus8983 chapter 12 . 7/14/2009
they sound like AWESOME stories im going to read them deffiantly
BreGurl23 chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
hurry up with chapter 13 on life with royalty complete immortalness and love !
KarlaAndTaniaAreImmortal chapter 12 . 6/27/2009
Wow! You are like super creative! Gosh...Lol loving the stoies.

Saw ur comment one one of mine and i thought lets check her out and i did and u are awesome!

-Karla(Not Tania)Lol
Sneffita PT chapter 12 . 6/16/2009
HI...I loved this fic...and the other caled An Angelic Vampire's Not So Perfect Life...Just 1 question..Are you going to updat them?since you have that problem you cold be tinking in quiting...sorry for my bad inglish,I hope you understand...its that im portuguese..and im not wid the patient to use the google translator...

ill be waiting for an responce