Reviews for The Night to Remember
Ninasa1122 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I'm confused you said they are 5 years old? What 5 years olds play Halo, wear bikins and talk about there appearances and how beautiful they look. It was an okay chapter but 5 years olds don't act like that. I don't mean to sound rude, but make sure they all stay in character. They sound like there all teenagers not 5.
islandkarma531 chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
omg i loooove this story! hopefully no one gets hurt too much...but i really really hope it worksout and all the right couples can finally be together. i cant wait for edward and bella to meet so please please please update asap!
evilpsycobunny chapter 24 . 8/3/2010
i already reviewed chapter 25 but i couldnt review it again so i reviewed this one,please right another chapter!
browneyedgirl122 chapter 25 . 7/29/2010
Great story! Update!
evilpsycobunny chapter 25 . 7/3/2010
i love this story write the next chapter!
Robward-Dazzles-Me chapter 25 . 6/8/2010
Please Please Please Update
btrhbwthgtr5hw chapter 25 . 2/27/2010
ok really/? after 25 chapters edward and bella FINALLY meet. I mean thats kinda lame and dumb cuz u put the story as bella&edward not BxJ & ExA ! i read the first like 4 chapters and its already boring, and stupid.
smertyhead chapter 25 . 2/6/2010
omg PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE IT! though i hope everything works out for the best...
Darvia chapter 25 . 11/22/2009
All i can say is: No!You must update son! I am dying for the chapter!
ZANNE chapter 25 . 11/21/2009
Hurry up!
XxCiaraxX chapter 25 . 11/14/2009
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update!UPDATE!
Saleema chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Are you ever gonna finish the rest of this story? DYING for more!
amyybri chapter 25 . 10/18/2009
omgosh! i loved it! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
twiliteroxuresox chapter 25 . 9/28/2009
plze plze update! plze? ) loved it!
Try-to-smile-like-you-mean-it chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This is really good ... havent read something this good on fanfic in ages ... love it ... keep writing ... and btw i know you dont like jacob and all and i understand that some people dont (my best friend) hates him but you have to cut him some slack .. he reli helped bella , so only critisism is mean jacob but i still love your story ...

keep writing xo0xox0ox0