Reviews for The Corellian Conflict: A Forever Destined Vig
Guest chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
I love this one! I enjoy seeing Padme get jealous. Its fun to see a little of her dark side.
Highlight chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
I just happened to notice one mistake that popped out to me.

"Grandma Riley, are we going home now?" Jenna asked.

You stated Grandma when Riley is a boy.
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
Ah young love such a beautiful thing...tho im only sixteen so i havent experienced old love yet! teehee great vig BYE!
garnetred chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
Excellent story. I am glad that Xizor got what he deserves. Please write soon.
Hannah Jane chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
My God I can't believe Mon is still blinded by Xizor's deception, This was an awesome part though Andrea, I can't wait to see what the next Vig you have planed is. I'm sure it's somthing spactacular.

Hannah
Harry2 chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
*Shakes head* Mon Motha, how blind can you BE! The evidence is undeniable. Xizor IS in league with the Sith! I know you love him, but HE IS USING YOU! When will you get that through your head! And I look forward to seeing this slimebag get his.
sexystarwarslover chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
wow another chapter and another story finished and a great ending i can't wait for the next one! i hope you put it up shortly i look forward to the next one every time! loved Obi Wan and Anakin's bickering together at the end lol
Mo Angel chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
Just love this. As always, waiting for more. When's the next one coming out?
Kaptain Kristi chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
i'll be eagerly awaiting the next one!
jedi-josh chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
*delurks*

And Xizor bites the big one... or does he?

*lol*

Lilac, I love this series. You got me hooked a year ago and you still keep turning out work that only gets better with time. Keep it up!
Panakin chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
why wont u update? i love this venget it is one of my favorites. you are awsome at this rock on
garnetred chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
Excellent chapter. The next day should be interesting once Mon Mothma arrives and finds out what a horrible man Prince Xizor really is. Please update soon.
sexystarwarslover chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
yes an update! i'm so happy love it! that part with Xizor getting slammed by Anakin hilarious! hhehe can't say he didn't deserve it hehe cause he so did! wonder what will happen to Lauren and Han he'll probably go with Lando maybe this is all so great! can't wait for the nextpart
Jedi Angel001 chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
Can't wait until the trial to see Xizor get what he deserves.
Hannah Jane chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
I wonder if Anakin and Padme are going to have Riley help Loreen through this or if Riley is going to talk to her himself, since Riley went through the same thing and now he's working on a respectful carreer, but I do like having Jobal and Riley together so maybe they would form a friendship. Great job Andrea!