Reviews for Reminiscence
Delilha J chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
OMG I LOVE IT! The feelings were so powerful they killed me, thanks for that wonderful story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Possibly the best written thing I have come across in a while, perfectly done friend you leave me wanting more!
Neonfartiez chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Omg I love this, new OTP! But there aren't any more story's noooo!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Wonderful! I only wish there was more, beautifully written!
Icefairy chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Just the kind of story I dreamt for the pair! Great!
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Loved it! I always pictured an incestuous relationship between the two, because people mentioned time and again how strong their bond was.
Snowdrop-143 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Really like the fact that you picked up on the few comments in the film and love how you fleshed it out the backstory was so thin but so much potential ... Great would love a sequel!
laithano chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
i loved it
FirstDaughterOfGaia chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Wow. Simply wow.

You have done everything that is needed to make a brilliant story, and a brilliant FanFiction. You stayed true to the Characters and to the film, up to a certain point. It was amazing!

I loved how you narrated from the depths of William's, practically shattered, mind. You mingled dreams, desires, memories and needs perfectly. The sex scene was brilliant. It's a shame that there are no other Markus pics.

I'm writing my own Markus fic. Although it won't be William/Marcus, but it'll be with a woman who loses her family to Lycans, but still sympathises with them, because of Markus' love of his Brother. Hopefully it'll be good.

Thanks so much! It was a brilliant read and I throughly enjoyed it. Keep Writing!

~ Sophia
ashley chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
aaaaah! This is brilliant- the smut was hot, and emotions were raw and perfectly drawn. Great job! (you SO know they had a thing back in the day) ;)
cherryboy chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I love ur story underworld is one of my fav movies ur story is soooo aswome it would be rlly cool if u worte an second story to this one
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 1/14/2010

I have to say, I am totally amazed that you put this together so fluidly, even though it's from William's point of view and his mind was so shattered. The way he recalls the past is beautiful, and Markus's memory saving him? Wow...

That said, I have been looking for a good Markus/William fic for months now, and yours is the first one that not only stays true to character, but also gives a sense of history and depth of emotion that everyone else lacked. You cannot imagine how happy I am to have read it, and I just wish more ppl would. Thanks for sharing, this is definitely one of the best -
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
changeling chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I know this is a oneshot, but couldn't you make a seqoul? Everyone is hunting them and lycan or not, william is not going to regain his strength just like that, right? There are far,far too few Marcus/William fic out there. and this one is really good!

so please, think about it?
Merinainen chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was really cute. I wish Underworld 2 had ended like this. It was really sad and unfair that the both of them died and William could never go back to his human form. Strange, it was like loving someone with Alzheimers. They no longer know who you are but you still love them. Thats why Marcus love and devotion to his brother really moved me.