Reviews for Phoenix Sun, Dragon Moon
xFlipJamsx chapter 23 . 6/15/2014
I love the story ! Please write the sequel
Neko Youkai DemonicKitty chapter 23 . 12/24/2010
I friggin flame you *shoots red/black fire at you* DIE *shoots red lighting at you*
Hell Changer chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Okay, explain! What's so special about the Gon Lee's? And if she's, why not Sokka at the throne?
Hell Changer chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Pardon, an waterbender leading the fire-nation? And Zuko thinks they will accept that?
KiraMizu08 chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
OMG! You're so great! This story is so AWESOME!
ell chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
not only is this story boring and badly written, the characters are so OOC that this doesn't seem like avatar. katara would be a rubbish fire lord, that job is for zuko. and katara would never kill zuko. plus zuko wouldn't want to die. oh and i hate it when fanfics make their characters fall in love really quick. its never like that in real, its very hard to belive, a good story is meant to pull you in and almost make you become that character. but if that character is impossible to belive then the reader gets bored very fast.

in short, i'm very disapointed. please try harder next time.

FireFlyFlicker chapter 23 . 2/27/2009
YEAH YEAH YEAH! happy ending. well not really but kinda. and there is a sequel so YEAH HAPPY! lol sorry a little hyper.

pagelupin chapter 23 . 2/25/2009
That was such as sad story. It was really good though. But man did it bring the water works in the last chapter.
appa626 chapter 23 . 2/25/2009
Hey.I cant believe that it is the i coulndt um thats it yeh review cos something was up with the login dealy so Kol
appa626 chapter 21 . 2/25/2009
Hey I loved are good at fight scenes
Amber Pegasus chapter 23 . 2/25/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up.
doctor anthony chapter 23 . 2/25/2009
A very nice ending i liked this fic very much and i can not wait to read the sequel now the referance's 1 was to Jango Fett from star wars, another was to the 501st legion also from star wars but i sadly can't figure out what the thrid referance was sorry i tried.
doctor anthony chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
A very nice chapter i cant wait to see what happen's next update soon.
Amber Pegasus chapter 22 . 2/24/2009
The suspense is killing me. Update real soon.
Amber Pegasus chapter 21 . 2/20/2009
Totaly wicked! Update real soon.