Reviews for Corolla
LM22102 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Genius creativity. Pity it's lost.
Celestial Secrets chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
If you ever return to the world of fanfiction, I would be most appreciative if you would finish this story. I love it even with just five chapters. (I especially love HidanxTemari.) The plot, however vaguely I understand it, is something different from a majority of fanfiction and it's interesting. There's crime, there's potential romance, there's snark, and there's great character interactions. And I'd really love to learn what happens next.
bleach613 chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
This is really good! I'd like to find out what happens next, so please update!
Lynnwerewolf chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Well, first off I thoroughly enjoy your story, and I hope that you will update soon! There are few to no grammatical or spelling errors (that I can remember, at least), the characters are wonderful, and the plot has me greatly anticipating the next chapter! Normally I don't care for alternate universe type stories, but I'm glad I made an exception after reading some of your other stories (which were also fantastic!). Keep up the awesome work, and I can't wait to read what happens next!
dandy wonderous chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Whoo! I was telling one of my friends why I liked DeiHina and HidaTema now and was just looking up your username again, and low and behold, this had been updated!

I love this story. It's one of the reasons I actually got into this whole fanfiction thing (I read it back before I had an account).

I really hope you find time to finish it, but I know how stuff goes.

It's really great, though.
The Disappearing Me chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
I love this fic! I really hope you keep writing, because this is great! You've got a high quality fic here, and it will be REALLY cool when you weave everything together. I love how you used the bomb as the common theme, and how you keep the reader in the dark so well, only revealing snippets. It's FANTASTIC and it makes me very, very happy. :) Great job - keep writing!
smileyfacebabe chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Oh, ew, Oro-chan... Ew. I hate him. A lot.

I like Temari in this chapter a lot, she's a bit more alert and serious (and pissed) compared to last Temari chatper, when she was just TIRED.

This is my favorite line, 'Now, she was bored, cold, in pain, angry, and being kept waiting.

Someone would die for this.' Hahaha, that is SO Temari. :)

But I love this line too, '"Dude... ” Hidan said, eyebrows raised, as he backed away from Orochimaru. “Being that creepy is definitely a sin.”' I agree, I totally agree. *shudders*

Take care!
smileyfacebabe chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Hinata! :) And Shino and Kiba of course.

...You've got to be kidding. They set a police building on fire. That's hilarious.

Okay, so Deidara is absolutely made of win. I love him.

The interactions you had between Deidara and Hinata are awesome, I think it's adorable and funny how you had him guessing all those things.

I wanna know where she got that scar... Because it sounds like a sad but interesting story.

This is my favorite line in this chapter, 'Hinata glanced up, semi-amused, but more startled, to see him grinning down at her, eyes so clearly honest that for a minute, she wondered what it would be like to hide nothing from anyone.' It kind of reminds me of me. :)

This line however was a close second, 'Because of her…I could almost care less about the upcoming fireworks.' ... AW! 3 SO fricking cute. ;)

take care. :)
smileyfacebabe chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I love this story, like seriously. Okay, so you're probably going to get this review after the chapter five one because I decided to go back and review all the chapter, because there's comments I wanted to make on all of them. So yeah. I've read all of the chapters that are up and I have decided that I love this. Yay.

Okay, so I love Hidan. He's just so funny. And he curses a hell of a lot. Which makes everything funnier.

... Temari's driving scares me. Really really badly.

Okay, so at first I was like, what the hell is a fan going to do, they're in modern times? And then I read the other chapters and everything made SO much more sense.

Hahahaha, Kisame is the coast guard, that's amazing.

Oh, creepy screaming and gunshots, cool!

Hehehehe, Hidan thinks modeling is evil. That's just pure gold. :)

Okay, so this line stood out to me because it was worded amazingly and I just love it, 'And that wasn’t the wind, she mentally added. She, Temari Sabaku, knew what was and was not wind better than this odd policeman ever would.' 3

Tobi is so hilariously annoying. Seriously. :)
Kuroi Bara-676 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
YAYZ for updations! But why is it so short? T.T I hope you continue and the chappies get longer!
Fifilafemme chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
Yay! I'm happy to see an update for this story!I don't know why but I cracked up a little at Hinata's realization that Deidara had mouths on his hands. Then again it was kind of cute that she realized that her byakugan wasn't exactly normal either.
with eyes looking up chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
D: poor hina.

lmao, deidara is just a big ball of handsome win.

lovely chapter. :)
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Poor Hinata! I share her skittishness! Hope to read more soon! SC
UrbanMusic chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
I find this story very interesenting ...it really intrigues me. The plot is original and I like the pairigs that you arranged. Also I liked how you described the characters reactions and attitudes, so don't lose your interest in your story kas I'm looking forward for the next update
dajiangyou chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
I really like this story, and I really want you to update! The pairings (ahemtemarihidanahem) are turning out to be quite interesting! _ ~Nirii