Reviews for How You And I Came To Be
ej chapter 24 . 5/31
next chap pls.
Zangetsu2016 chapter 15 . 5/6
Zanpactou is spelled it should be zanpaktou
miss.sexysmartypants chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
I couldn't stop laughing in the first half then it turned to attempted rape. On another note your completely and 100% right guys can be total jerks.
Gold Testament chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
I only didn't like the RenjiXTatsuki lemon because theirs should've come after Ichigo and Rukia's wedding night.
Gold Testament chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Byakuya could've at least been nice enough to explain to his soon to be brother-in-law about the Shinigami Bachelor and bachelorette competition.
Gold Testament chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
Poor Ichigo. He's probably going to get killed by Rukia if Renji helped plan the bachelor party. Of course that's if Rukia lives through her Bachelorette party.
Gold Testament chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
You could've handled that near rape scene better. Ichigo knows he's in love with Rukia, doesn't feel she loves him though, so what would be the best way for a man in love to process a few guys trying to rape his fiancé? By smashing the things that make them men into paste.
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
Toshiro's lucky Rukia was there to be the angel on Ichigo's shoulder. I think even that piece of Juhabach in Ichigo would agree with him and Zangetsu.
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
I thought Isshin's Zanpakuto was like Zangetsu. Also at least you have Ichigo and Zangetsu chatting a good bit. I was shocked learning that the hollow truly is the manifestation of Ichigo's Shinigami power.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Fair? Ichigo should be glaring at Toshiro being a protective big brother, plotting ways to kill the boy in ways that would scare Aizen if he hurt Karin. Plus Rukia got to ignore Ichigo and yell at Renji, now it's Ichigo's turn. Besides at worst he'd just unleash his spiritual pressure on Orihime.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Wait till Rukia learns about Ichigo's thoughts on the whole thing. Plus Renji knows he can't fight his way out of it if Yamamoto also demanded it. It's not like fighting swarms of Hollow where he could just take them down with a full power getsuga tenshou.
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
LOL Isshin Shiba Kurosaki. A lazy captain, an idiotic father, but completely hilarious. Let's just hope Ichigo's a better captain than Isshin was. Honestly I look forward to a fic where Toshiro is demoted to Lieutenant of the 10th Squad and Ichigo is placed as captain. Rangiku would then be moved to third seat due to her skill but lousy work ethic.
Crimson green flame chapter 24 . 1/3/2015
Can't wait to se ichiruki need to have kids
Why'd you have to kill tatsuki you could of made her a substitute reaper ok fine that might of caused them problems
Good story so far can't wait to read what happens next
Crimson green flame chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
I call bullshit ichigo would kill or beat his dad hard
HE CAN FUCKING HOLLOWFY