Reviews for How You And I Came To Be
clw123cat chapter 24 . 1/3
Can't wait to se ichiruki need to have kids
Why'd you have to kill tatsuki you could of made her a substitute reaper ok fine that might of caused them problems
Good story so far can't wait to read what happens next
clw123cat chapter 7 . 1/2
I call bullshit ichigo would kill or beat his dad hard
HE CAN FUCKING HOLLOWFY
candybaron21 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Damn isshin is funny.
candybaron21 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Oh. I think this is gobna be good. :)
JJN37 chapter 24 . 7/6/2014
Well I for one can't wait for next chapter I am really enjoying this so far :)
Indian Blossom chapter 24 . 5/26/2014
amazing story you have there!
I am looking forward for updates... :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
go ichigo
Strawberriii-chan chapter 24 . 4/25/2014
WOAH UNEXPECTED! Keep up the good work!
Strawberriii-chan chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
OMG! Chapter 10 was too funny!
Cindy M 19 chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
Dinner with Byakuya is deadly XD I love the story, is Rukia going to get Dark Rukia?
YOLOYOYO chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
What a great writer you are! And you really know how to write as the characters, fully understanding their personality and responses, actions, attitudes, everything! Please please pleaaaaasse continue to write more as fast as you can!
darklover chapter 24 . 3/29/2014
Both portions were good.

Nice to see Tatsuki and Renji are now in a position to work out more. Hopefully hehe,

Keep writing!
YOLOYOYO chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Man, i have one thing to say to U! I have only read the first two chapters(and im not stopping) but its really humourius and good! I especially really likr the way u make hollow ichigo soeak and interact with Ichigo. Plz keep up the good work!
Quickslice chapter 24 . 3/26/2014
I don't get it, am I reading a Renji/Tatsuki story here?

This story started out good, progressed into a full blown interesting story, flunctuated, and grows in a steadyfast pace. I like the story, don't get me wrong, it kept me entertained the whole day today. I usually type in comments in some chapters but not all, commenting when I read something I need to say something for, but somehow with this story I waited to finish reading the last chapter before I type in any comment.

I wish you have mentioned in earlier chapter what Urahara did with that device he used in the forest and why he did that, if my memory is correct, it was never mentioned why the device was needed in the first place, or why Ishiin and Urahara did that. Also, the honeymoon was never mentioned either, if there was a very intimate moments here, it was not for Rukia and Ichigo but Renji and Tatsuki's which is why I was wondering if I was reading a story about them instead. Karin and Hitsugaya also suddenly stopped appearing in the scenes, their interactions with Ichigo's older brother mode would have been a very entertaining read not to mention funny. I'm not an Inoue fan either but I noticed she had few appearances as well, her start in the first couple of chapters was good, why didn't you continue? She could have been a little bit more jealous for another chapter or two before the wedding, I think that would have add spice in the story. Uryuu is another matter. Ichigo's close human friends played a minor roles in this story except Tatsuki who I think played a minor role in the manga/anime, but who am I to complain?

I am not a writer nor a critic, I am here to enjoy the hard works of authors like you and ask questions once in awhile. I really like this piece and enjoy it so much that I don't really mind if this turned out to be Renji/Tatsuki fic as long as it is well written and doesn't imply a IchiHime pairing (no way!), I'm fine. And hey, you could always do flashbacks to compensate for the missed parts of the story, that way everything would be explained.

Thank you for updating, I hope the next one will be soon. You're doing great just keep it up, hopefully the next few chapters would have more IchiRuki giggles.
cartoon girl 4 eva chapter 24 . 3/23/2014
i love the ending it may be sad but i love it can't wait for the next chapter