Reviews for Coffea Arabica
Shikakat chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
So cute!
Hi chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Hahahaha of course us Americans are better ! That's why my country topped England because we are hero's and because America's the best country! Hahahaha
BadPunsAndBooks chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Funny, sweet and absolutely lovely! Though, as a Brit and an avid lover of tea I am a bit upset about the hate it was receiving- "dirty leaf water" indeed- however I'm willing to look past that in favour of saying that these two were simply perfect throughout this fic. England is typically grumpy and America is a devious little shit. A joy to read despite it's shortness! I'll be sure to let my imagination run away with me when it comes to what happened after the ending! _~
dbwidifandmgkrkskf chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Um, just wanted to let you know that this is probably one of my favorite fics that's this short. How do you manage to cram so much fluff and humor into such few words? Way to go with the awesome wordsmithing. Also, seeing someone write a sexy America who's still somehow in character is no unimpressive feat. You rock.

-Michaela M.
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Hahahahahaaa! This story! What... just, what.
BooksAreLikeChocolateButBetter chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
sakurascones chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Yo
I love USUK too
kapteeni chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Yes, fanfiction was better in the ol days. Long ago…
Wonderful!
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ah, this is lovely! Those two are so dorky together. 3
BadApple123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
God I wish there was more of this!
2012tenshi chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I am at a complete loss for words. All I can really say is that I absolutely loved it. Those two are my OTP, so I thoroughly enjoye this bit of smut. ;)

-Angel
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Love~! w
Ygrayne chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Ah, this is possibly the most in-character England I've ever read. EVER. You put me to shame...D: Both of them are so cute and though I don't like the pairing much, I love their interactions and how England is so adorably impatient and tsundere with America. You got England's dialogue down just right! Write more, please!