Reviews for Little Matchmakers
sundes2013 chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
Awwwww this was so sweet! :""""") Thanks for sharing!
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Oh oh oh how did I miss this :D. I really like this and I found it interesting to see Shino communicating with his bugs here.
Qyu chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is the most accurate character description of Shino and Hinata. I LOVE THIS STORY. One of the best so far for this pairing.
powerofmicrofibre chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
TeddyBearHugs chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Oh. My. God.

THIS IS THE BEST SHINOHINA STORY I HAVE EVER READ! I love how your writing is so descriptive and believable. The ending was so cute, romantic, and fluffy! ShinoHina is so cute, but the Naruto series is hinting (A LOT!) at NaruHina. Too bad...
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
BWAHAHAHHAHAHA! AMAZING STORY! The ending of this chapter was hilarious! It's so creative! I never thought that Shino's bugs could give him romantic advice. I love the part were he argues w/ his bugs. You're a very good writer :)
Lucyole chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
aww the beetles and shino are so cute and Hinata is so nice to him very good oneshot
a chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
lol i feel bad for shino i dont think id be able to deal with so many bugs giving me commentary sanely.
TheUntameableShrew chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
AH i love the little buggie matchmakers!

XD
puppydoglove678 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Very good. I love it! GO SHINO!
bgreenwivy chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Snorts, "what you hear is the sound of four million beetles cheering me on." Classic line, I shed a tear. That was just great.
ameo66 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Ah!~ Super cute!
PrincessRuto313 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I think this one is my favorite Shino fic so far.
Kim chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
AW! So adorable and sweet! I never smile in mornings-I hate daylight and happy sun rays-but I'm grinning like a fool. That is a sign of a good story.

I really hope you write more on this couple, but most importantly, keep writing like you are.
Kim chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This is a GREAT story you have here. It's so hard to find well-written, good Shino/Hinata stories out there. I really enjoyed reading this chapter and I can't wait for the second one!

But I just had to praise your writing ability. You have Shino so much character and I loved how he conversed with his bugs!

And I love his bugs, by the way. ADORABLE!

My favorite part was when Shino was thinking: Shut up shut up all of you shut up I’m not going to go there not going to go there I can’t go there she’s my teammate I’m not going to go th—

LOL great stuff!