Reviews for D:::n You, Eriol Hiiragizawa
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
LOL WHAT

Seriously, I would love this just because WATANUKI HAS A FAMILY FOR ONCE OH GOD THAT POOR BOY, AND EVERYONE IS *HAPPY* AND IT'S SO UN-CLAMP IT MAKES ME SHOUT FOR JOY THAT NO ONE IS SUFFERING HORRIBLY (well, except for Kero. but he asked for it.)

But. THE REST.

(AHAHAHA ERIOOOOLLLL. There is a reason your name rhymes with "lol".)
Wishi-chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Ha, I love this! Kero is absolutely hilarious, as is Toya and the Juniors, but his interaction with Yukito was so sweet. I just makes me want to coo madly for several minutes. Also, thank you for supplying my shameful mpreg addiction with well written hilarity :)
Anyjen chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Oh, boy, oh boy! I don't think I've laughed this hard in months! XD

I loved it! You've written the most in-character Kero I've ever read, never mind a pregnant one!

"Ow! I'm too young and pretty to die!"

"If this is the end then bury me with my video console and all the games at head and foot like a warrior from Valhalla okay okay okay?"

So. In. Character. XD

My favourite part?

“And because we wanted you boys to have Guardians of your own, to love and play with and counsel you, Kero-chan and I drank the magic sparkly water and it swirled around inside and was magic. And that's why we have baby Guardians in our tummies.”

“Wow, Midori-chan's parents only had sex!”

Kids these days. XD

And of course, the last bit made go "aw".

Besides which, am I so weird, that I found the boys calling Touya "Evil Uncle Touya-chan" cute? XD
0o Moon Calf o0 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Wow. I think I died multiple times over the course of this fic! XD I congratulate you, that must be the most wonderfully insane CCS mpreg fic on the internet. I loved it, particularly the scattered comments like Clow being their "multiple-great-grandad" :P, that rocked!

Moony
Vicks111 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Damn that creepy magician!

So very cracky! Evil uncle Touya-chan is going to have some long months ahead of him. And Junior Monster? hahahahha! Very, very fitting.

(Junior Brat is actually what I call that child ever after the revelation.)

I had forgotten that Utako and Nokoru had done the missile thing! Shame on me! T_T

Do you post other fics in LJ that you do not post in here? I would like to watch you there XDD
DaisyNinjaGirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
WTF? Now that's just wrong, you sick twisted individual.

(Er. To other reviewers, this is merely gentle repartee between two sisters.)

...interesting concept.