Reviews for Tenchi Muyo: Happiness, Tears, and War
31Bravo chapter 18 . 11/17/2009
Just finished your story and I think it's great even though you have'nt updated in awhile. I hope that you get a chance to finish this sometime in the near future? (good work though)
sally chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
you should update the stories basically a cliff hanger we want to know what happens dos tenchi didn't get the final battle with the real bad guy and he and Ryoko didn't get to marry please update
Mack53B chapter 18 . 6/9/2009
When are you going to update? I ran across your story and enjoyed it, but would like to see more.
saraa chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
awesome just awesome dude best fan fic i ever read u should write books ur so good
Melii-chan chapter 18 . 12/15/2007
It's been a long time since your last update. I really sad about it because this is a great story.

I've read it a couple of times and I'm still waiting for you to keep writting. I know you are still alive xD! I hope you hear my suggest! this is a great thing you have.
Ovrboost chapter 18 . 2/12/2007
Boy this sure is a great story... It really is a shame it will never be finished... Hint, hint, nudge, nudge... Oh well, atleast you dropped it on a high note.

Rob
Andrew Connell chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I've been reading your story for quite some time now and it always shocks me how long the updates are. I know ive never sent in a Review, but before now all Ive ever used to get on the net was my old SEGA DC. Well now back to the point I've realy been enjoying it so far and I know you've probaly heard this all before but why was Kyione introduced into the OAV cast and please please please (I would do an infinity symble if i could) update soon I would really like to finish reading it before I die
Katsuhito chapter 18 . 6/18/2006
I just read the HTW series and I thought it was well done. While the mechanics are a little sloppy, the creative and developmental aspects are very good. I look forward to reading more of this story as it is written. (I'm also going to check and see what else you've written.)

-Katsuhito

a fellow Nekoshipper. :)
Turel chapter 18 . 1/22/2006
I really love this fic, and I really enjoy to read it.

I'm looking forward for the next chapter,...

and when you don't write it I will haunt you down ;)

*so please, I'm waiting*
bizoitnott chapter 18 . 10/21/2005
I just noticed you updated! Sorry I didn't review sooner. Somehow you weren't on my author alert list. That's fixed now. So anyways, yep, I loved this chapter, and look forward to the next.
MasterWraithe chapter 18 . 7/25/2005
god chapter, I especially liked the last bit with Ryo-oki.
ThebigW chapter 18 . 7/22/2005
In spite of the random sp and gr nits (which I'm sure you'll fix in the final version), from the perspective of creativity, this is outstanding.

As powerful an entity as Ryoko is, she's still brought to her knees at the prospect of life without him. As you've explained, his impact on her, on all of them, is so great that even her memories of before becoming Kagato's killing machine have likely faded into relative obscurity, so she can't connect to anything for emotional bearings unless he's in the center.

You had her come very close to the "If I can't live without Tenchi, I won't live at all." level of depression, and that was quite scary.

He has to face Ayeka.

Sasami will reveal?

Now what?

You're not letting Mihoshi off that easily, are you?

Now what?

Kiyone/Laurynas... some of us Kiyone fans would like to see more heat now, please.

Now what?

Washu is not a machine, and unless Dr. Washu is self-diagnosing and prescribing, she will break, soon.

Now what?

Yosho gave Ayeka the exact right answer, and I love the parable of the three hearts you included. Ayeka gave the exact answer as befits her character. The dialog that's coming when she faces him for the first time is highly anticipated.

Now what?

Umm, Misaki may have to break some bones (perhaps she'll have a chance to spar against some of the soldiers?), you know, to get back to normal?

Regards.

W.
ni9htdreame12 chapter 18 . 7/17/2005
yay another chapter! yay they found tenchi! ahaha ayeka! see ryoko was right he is alive. sighs wake up soon tenchi.
JL-neverdied chapter 18 . 7/17/2005
Absolutely wonderful story! But check your spelling/grammar a bit more. But it's still very good! I applaud your ingenuity!
Lost chapter 18 . 7/16/2005
It's been a fair wait, and it was a little difficult to remember who some of the new characters were at first. But as ever i quickly got into it and had a good read. This chapter, more than anything else seems to be a promise of things to come, and i look forward to see where the tenchi cast move forward from here.

In case its not clear, yes i really liked this story, but like any of the more well developed fan fic that i read, the wait between chapters is both a curse and a blessing, as patience is not my strong point, but there's nothing like a good wait to make you eager to read a good story.