Reviews for Finn's Thanks
RecklessWonder chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This was bloody adorable.

Very in character, soppy, sweet, angsty (awee bit) with a side order of sexytime-ish.

Perfect!
SamuraiCat1019 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This is by far my favorite Munch/Fin fic. Its so sweet and believable. I loved that little part in the end about Fin still feeling manly, it gave me a great new way to portray that feeling for gays in my fiction. Overall, I wish I could fav this a hundred times!
BrOkEn2NiTe chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Very cute and well written
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
::stabs fav button till it explodes::
JMA chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
wow, what a beautiful little character piece. That was absolutely georgeous.
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I keep reading this over and over. its my favourite munch fin story on OO e.

I adore this fic so much, it keeps them both in characters and the conspiracy things XD goodjob. Im drowning more and more into this rare fandom and yer a good cause XD...If I could review how many times a read this..then eh heh . it'd be like 50 pages of me OO tellin ya how much I like it OO;

Sorry. Its great a sequel would be lovely XD
MerlynGirlReincarnate-17 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Way Awesome, Way touching, and Must be continued or sequeled, maybe from John's POV. PLEASE! It's just so good. _ _ _
Rika and Suzuki chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
*sighs* I feel all warm and cozy now...not to mention a little hot and bothered. This story rox my proverbial sox. Keep up the good work.
cosmiccheshirecatyahoo.com chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Now there's an image, Munch and a little kid discussing conspiracy theories! This is a great up the good work.
Morticia chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Yeah I agree a adoption storie would be really cool. Your a great writer. :)
Munchkin chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Good story. Adoption? Could this lead to something?