Reviews for Kissing You
mlynch13 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
omg soo good. i LOVE it!
NightRoseK chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
That was amazing. Really beautiful. You somehow managed to make the sex scene both beautiful and hot. ;) Very well written and just adorable.

Well done!

NightRoseK x
Kallios the Scholar chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Ah, beautiful. Love your style of writing. I wish there was more to this, but alas I guess there isn't. Great job, if I haven't told you already.
darkestdesire8 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
OMG Brilliant. Love it.
helen chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
What happens next?please do write more asap please?.i do hope that the story kissing you will continue?as its an enjoyable story done to the writer of the story kissing christmas and a happy .
stasa chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
This is a lovely story, beautify told. Enjoyed every minute of reading it. Bravo! :)
LunaNigra chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Cute!

And I love Gaius...

Luna
Eco Lin chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
This story was just so serene. Even more poetic than Romeo and Juliet. Great job!
anon4 chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Thank you. That was beautiful.
starkmaddness chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
b'aww! Just a great story, leaving such a soft feeling after, and the ending! Just the perfect way to give some closure yet not set their stories down in stone. Thank you for writing this.
Cherry-Trilogies chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
That was cute, thank you!

Great story. :D
romanticidiot chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh dear. Only two reviews? We are shameful.

Because this is a very nice story. I think you have a terrific relationship with words and you've got a really nice grasp of the characters. I liked that they both waited for each other, but it didn't seem too awkward.
Seeker Zenn chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
so cute. i dont know what to say lol. twas just so nice!
gemlou137 chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
I like this! It's beautiful. Course, Arthur/Merlin as a pairing is just great on it's own! Love it. Thbank you for sharing. I'm sorry I don't have any constructive comments, just praise.