Reviews for It’s the Little Things that are Worth Saving
fusioninferno chapter 3 . 4/21
Really like this fic you have here. A shame it hasn't been updated in awhile.
cje24576 chapter 1 . 2/25
Wow! So, Anakin's a Jedi Master and Qui-gon's alive! And, Mace has turned to the dark side. I'm glad he was able to get the younglings out in time. I hope you'll consider writing a prequel story that goes into everything that happened from The Phantom Menace & on (e.g., who trained Anakin, how he came to gain his Mastery, the events of ROTS, etc.). Very nice though.
Imperial Dragon chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Padme is amazing at being a smuggler.
priscalthum chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Padme would probably be a brilliant smuggler! Very nicely handled, this one.
sveta89 chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
great story
ibelieveintruelove chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
Ah this story is awesome! I love Padme as a smuggler - she is so badass lol. The relationship between her and Anakin is cool too, it's like a reversal of Han and Leia's relationship, only more sexual tension and such. But what is with Anakin and Barriss? Ok maybe it could happen since he just met Padme now, but there is no way he could even consider going back to Barriss after meeting Padme. They are made for each other ;) I hope you continue to write for this story! I love it! :D
lol chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Oh cmon don't end here!

Update and i hope Anakin and Padme will become close not only physical but something more.
Daenarrah chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Yay! I'm so happy to see these up here. I knew you were going to post them but I didn't think it was going to be so soon. This is great. I love your Smuggler!Padme. She's just so danged awesome. I especially look forward to when part 4 goes up.
Trude chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
very nice update
Admiral Lily chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Right so I didn't think this story could get better than the first chapter. You proved me wrong. Bravo. :D
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
An excellent chapter. Made more so by the fact that none of my faves were part of the dark side. :D
PinkRangerV chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
THAT'S the end? You've gotta be kidding-this is freakin' brilliant! I love it!

And YAYNESS! You're writing something OTHER than HSM!
sodorland chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Wow! This Padme knows what she is doing. I likt it.
sodorland chapter 1 . 11/29/2008