Reviews for Kiss of the Serpent
Serenity Owl chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Amazing first chapter. You did a wonderful job of catching interest!
Alice Young chapter 24 . 1/3/2010
I'm sorry to wait to review until after I was done reading the entire story but I couldn't stop reading. You are amazing! I love your vocabulary and how wonderfully you portrayed Snape. Snape romance stories are always so hard to write, but you were able to keep his character true while getting him involved with Eva. I can't wait to start reading the sequel. Amazing job!
vaila chapter 24 . 10/21/2009
I just diddn't know it has finished - I just must have missed the update. It was a great story and I liked reading it. I waited for each chapter. I hope there will be more about Eva and Sev in the future. Great job.
Midnight De Levella chapter 24 . 10/4/2009
This is really good. Is it a first for you (first sev/oc story I mean)? I really like this pairing. The storyline worked well and kept me interested, with just the right amounts of romance, drama and angst.

Please keep up the good work!
Marguex chapter 24 . 9/28/2009
Aw...I'm glad it ended like that, it was a cute story and I can't wait for the other parts to come out continuing their love story. *sigh*
Rose of the West chapter 24 . 9/27/2009
Very, very cute story. A pleasure from start to finish. Your style has developed a bit as you've written it, too. You should be proud.

My only advice for future work would be to find a beta for the grammar. Once in a while it's distracting enough to make the reader go back, and that messes up the lovely flow you establish.
tibys chapter 23 . 9/24/2009
This was a good chapter. I hope Severus and Eva end up happy together
Nara-Woods chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
This chapter may have been resisting to be written, but it was a great read. So was the previous one by the way!

The first chapters may not always be as exciting, but they are the foundation of a good story, as they introduce main characters and everything. The first chapters of my own story (also SS/OC) contain very little interaction between Severus and the OC, and therefore they might be a bit of a drag, but I think it will take away the depth of it all when they're not in there.

I like your Snape. He's wonderfully sarcastic and bitter (making him realistic).

Looking forward to read the next 20 chaptes ;).
Marguex chapter 23 . 9/20/2009
Yay bravo a really good chapter can't wait to see what's more coming up in their future.
Rose of the West chapter 23 . 9/19/2009
Sweet. So how will she continue her training and do whatever comes next for her? I'm sure you'll let us know.
Marguex chapter 22 . 9/15/2009
Great filler chapter can't wait for the beginning of the end.
vaila chapter 22 . 9/14/2009
It's getting closer to the end - I thing that I will like what will happen on this Animagus training. Update soon.
Rose of the West chapter 22 . 9/13/2009
Exams week is gruelling any way you slice it, for sure. I'm glad we're getting to the end of the school year.
vaila chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
There is sth amiss with chapter 22 - I can't open it! It appears that you've updated but I can't open it. sry
Melora chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w w w . geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student