Reviews for Pirate vs Ninja
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Will there be a sequel on them meeting again? Because I love this oneshot and can totally see them stuffing their faces full of Ramen(yes I capitalized it) and Meat (I capitalized this too) and telling each other their adventures again.
And their crew and team will be in the background drinking, sleeping, telling lies, eating, comparing medical knowledge, comparing history and differences of their worlds and watching the two food lovers stuffing their faces.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Well... That was Good!

Great i would say...! ;D

You balance both of them!

Nice!
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Good job!
girly tomboy chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Really great story! I loved it! Some/most of the stories I read about One Piece/Naruto crossovers are always bias. Like how the story goes in favor of either Luffy or Naruto and there is always some bashing about the other character. Your story was really balanced and it wasn't rushed either. There were no spelling errors but there were some grammar mistakes, even though they aren't that noticeable. I really liked how you portrayed Luffy and Naruto's relationship as friends and stayed in character. I keep rereading this! I hope you can write another story as great as this one! :D
Rainstorm chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Beautiful story! I can totally see that happening Your characterization was great, too.

And you brought my opinion into words:

" One Piece is just pure awesome. Naruto... sad to say, I'm growing out of. Cause it doesn't hold the same amount of appeal as it used to.

There's only so many episodes of "Believe it!" I can take. Sasuke just needs to get over it, seriously, Itachi is just so much better than him anyway. And I've read more fan fiction on every single pairing and situation imaginable... the actual series doesn't make sense anymore."

I completely agree with you.
LadyEOcelot chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I kinda know what you mean, but I've lost touch with One Piece and have been out of touch with it for...years since it was on tv last. I enjoyed this pairing, though the ending briefly brought a lemon to mind. ; Nevertheless, it wouldn't be an anime/manga thing if a bigger conflict didn't occur before Luffy and his crew left Naruto's land. Maybe Jared Bots is part of a bigger gang that's plotting some vile things for the pirate-ninja duo for beating up even the smallest (fry) big mouths in their group. You know how there's always something going on behind the scenes that usually gets put into motion by a bad guy member getting his butt handed to him. That could start off the second chapter and get both team members to meet up, after hearing so much about their leader's new friend, before they completely part. They'll make friends, new rivals, and have something more to look forward to in the end.
Eithne2000 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
absolutely loved it!
Bumblebeecamaro38 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love this! Those two would be THE BEST of friends! XD
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
great story. Can you write a sequel where they meet again, but as Hokage and Pirate King?
kaori and yoshi chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
thats so cool! i enjoyed reading this alot! i would like it if you wrote either another chapter or a sequal about when they both accomplish thier dreams and meet back up.
Angel'sDevil665 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
THIS IS AWESOME!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This was the only One Piece/Naruto crossover worth reading that I have ever found! Great job!
slydie chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I like how it is well done, good job on it. One of the better crossovers I've seen. You could continue it with them meeting again but you don't have to.
hakuse-kun chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Well done, Star! This is exactly how I feel a meeting between them would go. You portrayed their characters very well.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This is rather well-written all things considered (mostly that the One Piece world consists mainly of tons of Islands while the Naruto world seems to be one big piece of land and the difficulty of connecting them). Though it seems to leave a couple of things open. I'd like to see a sequel where they do meet up again after they have accomplished their dreams. Would be rather amusing. Especially if Luffy's crew and Naruto's friends all meet at the same time.