Reviews for To Wish Impossible Things
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Dude this was AMAZING.

But I shall at least remove my finger from the deadly caps lock button, for both our sakes.

I just...I absolutely adored this.
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
That was really good. I wonder who that girl Mike thought April was and what really happened to April. Something most have happened for her to leave without a word. *bites lip* You know, you could do a one-shot about why she left! that wouls be AWESOME! Anyway I really liked this, what happened to the guys was sad through.

Anyway, keep up the good work,

lynzyb chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I can't believe you don't have any more reviews for this.

The way things were slowly revealed works well, until you finally find out it isn't actually April. Good stuff :o)
amortimer chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That's so sad! I thought maybe (I think it was) Mikey was going to maybe get to make a friend or something.. :( Poor turtle.

Well written though!
Winnychan chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Powerful stuff... Especially the twist ending. It wasn't April! Damn. Poor crazy Leo!

Hoodoo chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wow. Just . . . wow.
Kameko Sakka chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
that was so sad to read. but i still loved this fic.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I like how you did not say in the beginning who the woman really was, or imply as such, or elude to the identity of the last 'turtle' standing. This allowed your readers to think it was indeed April. At first, I thought it was Raph who had taken her. Then I remembered the soda can and had an 'ah ha' moment.

Nicely done and executed. You always write such gut-wrenching stuff. :0)

Yes, I'm still around, but more like 'sneaking' around. Might clue you in to my other persona.

Anyway, loved this. Very angsty. I can see this spawning a sequel of sorts, with the 'turtle' crossing paths with 'the woman'. Then again, it might weaken this piece, so maybe not.

Be blessed,

jigsaws231 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Wow - incredible ending. You had me going right up until the reveal. Excellent story - sad, but excellent.