Reviews for The Weight of Failure
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
O! I really like this story! Please update soon!
Zatnikatel chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
That was incredibly, profoundly sad. What marvellous writing. Bobby's grief tends to get lost but you've portrayed it beautifully...
misskara chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
awesome so far! keep up the good work!
Zatnikatel chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
This is so sad, and really harrowing reading: you can really see the beginnings of Sam's descent into emotional collapse, that we see played out in ep 4/10... Well done...
Mikiya2200 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Please don't take this the wrong way but I don't think I'll be able to read this story to the end. Not because I don't like it but because you're just too good with describing those heartwrenching moments, I guess I'm way too soft to read about those awful hours/days after Dean's death. Yes, I know he came back, yes I know he's around again, and yet... I've never before read something this intense about this episode so I guess you're doing a great job in portraying the grief Sam is going through.

Awesome story/tag.

I'm just SO glad that he's back.
montez chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Wow! You're doing an awesome job capturing emotion here and the visiuals are heartbreaking.

hope you update more soon!
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Great story! Would have made a great/sad ending the episode, if only we could have seen it (although the ending they had was great too!lol). Can't wait to see more, update soon.
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Great so far! I'm really interested to see if you take this AU or follow what's happening in season 4 so far… I'm a Dean girl so I'll be looking forward to the resurrection!
SamDeanLove chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
AHH! More..More..please hurry up! )
OcherMe chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Oh wow. Tears. Lots of tears. This is one of the saddest fics I have read in a very long time. I always wondered how Sam and Bobby would deal with the aftermath of Dean's death and I think you captured in beautifully. Plus you made me cry, and that is not easy to do.

Good work. Keep writing!