Reviews for Seven Seeds
Starviking chapter 17 . 1/15/2015
I was trying to stay open-minded. Despite how you have a few chapters too rushed and have Persephone forgive and fall in love with Hades WAAYY too fast, I thought this story still had potential, I like Hades being a single father, but you have them sing "Footloose".
...
I'm done with this.
Starviking chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
It would have been better if you described how she looks in the mirror. Is Persephone shocked because she looks deathly pale? Or looks more like a grown woman than a young child like Demeter prefers her to look? Does she look like a monster of some sort? What is the strange creature in the mirror?
A pissed off female chapter 32 . 1/27/2013
Hermes is NOT the god of medicine, but apollo is
A pissed off female chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Since hestia is the sister of both zeus and demeter, she would be aunt hestia
A pissed off female chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
it's as if they are sisters... at least they do how i think sisters do. I cant ever have siblings
Wickedforlife chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
dear gods sisters,sisters!Daughters is creepy.
jkb7001 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
you had little hints on modernization through out. and i put up with it...but footloose? no. just no. like seriously?! #strawthatbrokethecamelsback
GeekGoddess chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
Really? Ummmm the greek gods and important people dancing to footloose...yeah no...not even close...im sorry but thats where I draw the line...
A chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I really appreciate your effort and i like your fiction so far except for one thing: Hades has two daughters ? I think as author of the story one has the freedom to create new characte, but IMO the story would be bether off without them...

But please don't get me wrong I really like your story and I'm grateful !
beautifullywicked13 chapter 19 . 11/10/2011
Where to start. The story started out great & slowly but surely became one of the worst stories i have ever read. Your story started to go downhill right after hades hit persphone. Instead of getting angry she just accepted being hit Like its an everyday thing for her. And on top of that persphone comes off as a complete and total ditz. Whatever happened to a smart & strong heroine? However despite all of this i greatly appreciated your first attempt at a full length story & hope to here more from you.
beautifullywicked13 chapter 17 . 11/9/2011
Seriously. Footloose. This song pretty much ruined the chapter for me.
Bookworm6193 chapter 45 . 6/14/2011
It is a great story. I was very confused when I was reading because you kept throwing modern things into the story randomly. Congrats for being published!
KatheryneL chapter 45 . 6/8/2011
Hey!

I would love to look at it but I tried the link and I couldnt find it!

Do you think you could copy and paste the link on here? Or maybe message it to me?

Congrats!
Michelle chapter 23 . 1/13/2011
I can't help but say that I absolutely love your story! It's very endearing and incredibly realistic! Also I think that part of what draws me in so much is that the way you portray Persephone and Hades reminds me so much of how the man that's captured my heart and myself act towards each other, very cute and very sweet. (I'm not saying that the events in this story are resemblant just the characters personalities) Amazing job so far I'll comment once more when I've actually finished the story!
candyredlove chapter 44 . 10/2/2010
awesome story! plz write more like this! :)