Reviews for Brave New World
fucking amazing but wtf Sasuke irughierghier fucking asshole jefuewhfi SAKURA HANG IN THERE
meg13bloodrose chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
although at first i was extremely confused with the constant injection past memories and quotes... i eventually got on board with your writing style...i hope you continue this story because it atopped when things are just getting good :)
unearthing chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
This story is killer! I mean obvs you know it but I have never read anything like it and I'm totally enraptured by the originality of the plot and the twists and yooo it's just too good! What interest does Itachi have in Sakura? What is the endgame with our villain's plans of experimentation and drugs and numbering folks? Is there an organised resistance as well? I'm almost leaning towards a narusaku ship in this fic but I love the angst of his unrequited love. Did itachi assault Sakura? I feel like there would be more repercussions.

Anyways this is amazing and I hope you find time and inspiration to update again soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
I love this!
can't wait for the next one!
henneko chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
It's been almost a year since the last update but this is so amazingly written and I hope that you may decide to continue this lovely piece of work someday :)
hama431 chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
A m r a k l o ve chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Oh my god this is perfect! You write beautifully! Seriously, I just read the whole thing in one night and my eyes can't hold any longer I need to sleep but your story was worth everything. :D

I like how you keep Sasuke's cold personality, it makes it more real.

I love this I just hope that you don't leave the story because is one of my favourites and that's HARD to get xD jk but I'm addicted to your fanfic, definitely! OwO

Please I want the next chapteeer -w-
guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
great job
NewYear's Tragedy chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
Very good story and plot. Can't wait to read more. You take such an interesting stance and develope it around your characters. Keep up the good work.
yukibozu chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
I just came back on ff to read some of my old favorite stories from like 4 years ago. And WOW, I'm so happy you're still here, still writing this story!

Things I have to say:

1) I love love LOVE this story and just about all of yours.
2) You have a wonderful writing style.
3) I LOVE lemons, and it would be AMAZING if you would include them in the future of this (and your other) story(ies)

Keep up the GREAT work! I CAN'T wait until the next chapter! 3
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
I'm confused but its really good. I can't wait to read more so update soon please
Ren Mizuki chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
Oh gosh... I'm dying here! I'm falling more and more in love with this story as every chapter goes by. It's confusing in a way that makes you want to read on to understand more. Poor Sakura...she's so tortured... I can't wait for the next one, the tension between her and Sasuke as well as her learning more and more of her past...oooohhh... It gives me shivers! Please please please update soon!
Ren Mizuki chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Lovely chapter. Well written. It's been awhile since I've read any updated chapters, but I am absolutely loving this story! Let the lemons continue my friend! They're not bad at all. They fit well into the story smoothly. Keep puts good work!
crazymel2008 chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
um can you please pm me and tell me what all going on in the story so far because im confuse about what will sakura ever stop crying because she crying to much.
janiisaur chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
The next chapter's finally out! And damn, I've cried while reading this. Glad to have you back Kenna! Can't wait to see how this goes! :)