Reviews for Lullabies
AliceHeart13 chapter 14 . 7/22
Please Update.
Aly
phan4lyfe chapter 14 . 7/3
Goddamn it I love this idea please update or let someone adopt it's been much too long!
prisci chapter 14 . 5/24
hola saludos , me gusto muchooo , la Historia , espero que continúes PORFA , ¿ que sucede con Harry ?
Silo chapter 14 . 4/27
I hope you come back to this story one day. I absolutely adore the platonic bond!
Luna484 chapter 14 . 3/24
Hi
I really love your story!
Your writing style is nice and easy to read, also I love how realistic it is in regards to the mental aftermath of the war for Harry... Is Tom Riddle dead yet, cause I wasn't completely sure on that... I hope you can update soon and I completely understand you in regards to school, somehow teachers don't think we have a life outside of school
Luna48
serpiente marina chapter 14 . 1/21
me gustaría que lo continuaras saludooooooooooosssssss
Mashrose chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
I love this story.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
Oh please update! This is so different from the HPxTwlight fics I've read so far! Please do consider continuing. I don't mind waiting for another few years. But please I want no scratch that I NEED you to continue writing this amazing fic !
rosebud90 chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
I love the story so for looking forward to reading more hope u update again soon please update again soon I can't what till then
Loveless150050 chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
You repeated the same thing twice, I wish that the chapters were longer but I do like the transition from Harry to Edwards POV
Loveless150050 chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
It sounds good so far, I'm interested in what Edward will do for Harry's PRSD
falconjet chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
I am really enjoying your story. I am not really a Twilight fan, mostly because I had a roommate ruin it for me. That being said, I have never read the books or seen the movies. I stumbled into a hp twilight crossover that was written by one of my favorite authors, and read it purely because I loved their writing style. That started me on a binge of hp twilight stories. As I said, I really enjoyed your plot and hope you some day come back and finish this story.
burntblood.1982 chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
Please update
ImpalaTardisTaxi chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
Btw, on the "It was alright. I hate math."
Harry wouldn't say that. Because he's English, he'd say "It was alright. I hate maths."
Just with an 's' on the end. He hasn't suddenly converted to American English. It takes time.

From,