Reviews for Lullabies
Watashi wa Sugoi
imtherealalpha chapter 7 . 8/10
beautifully writen
imtherealalpha chapter 6 . 8/10
I have OCD and a hint of PTSD I also am hyperactive, lactosentolarent(allergic to dairy), allergic to citric acid and food coloring and tomatoes.
imtherealalpha chapter 4 . 8/10
#beststoryever
imtherealalpha chapter 2 . 8/10
ok the story reminds me of that one line from sing me to sleep by Alan Walker it says "remember me no time cannot erase I can hear your whispers in my mind I've become what you cannot embrace our memory will be my lullaby"
TyanataDraven chapter 14 . 4/11
I guess you didn't any reviews since this ended here. It's a wonderful story. I love the idea that Harry and Jasper have such a bond since they both were soldiers fighting in a war.
Z chapter 14 . 2/18
Yasssssss
Joben chapter 2 . 2/9
Ahh, I usually hate this broken defenceless harry but this harry is sooooo cute and battle hardened,
ceara1888 chapter 14 . 1/19
Im very sad to see that you didn't continue this story. It's really good. I would read more id you ever finish it.
Amanda chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
I am SUPER sorry! I never meant to be rude or anything by my other reviews but it was completely my mistake! I kept pressing the chapter 14 button instead of the forwards button and now I am on ch. 6. I am insanely sorry if I caused you and harm of anyway! You are a great writer and you are very imaginary if you were able to fit all the pieces together so there aren't any blind spots! Great story...keep on
Love, Amanda.
Amanda chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
Hey great job on this story buttt...This chapter was repeated 3 times...uh, sorry if this comes off the wrong way but I really would like to hear the ending..this story has been great so far but I don't really get a loving vibe from the two because I read the same chapter 3 times and then the story stopped...I am not disappointed at your writing...I'm more..intrigued by it and I would love for you to update please. I'm just disappointed that I did not get to read the ending..or hear anything about them truly loving each other...you are a wonderful person and writer..keep on
Love, Amanda.
Amanda chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
I'm sorry to say this but your story is confusing..what happened before Edward and Harry's talk? Why was Harry scared of the vampires? How did he end up in the kitchen and why was there a glass of water? I don't get the water "joke" either. There a some blind spots here and there where I would like to know what was happening but otherwise it is great.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 14 . 10/25/2016
:D
SnowUchiha chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
Please come back and finish this story I. really like it and want ter finish it
Skywroe chapter 14 . 8/23/2016
I find it sad that we have to review to see more. I like this story, but if I have to review to see more, it doesn't encourage me to read more.
1,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »