Reviews for Lullabies
Just found these today... is there any hope that it will be continued?
YuunaFiction chapter 14 . 2/20
I really loved this story. I’m sad there isn’t more of it. This new take on a twilight and Harry Potter crossover is very interesting. I like the platonic relationship between jasper and Harry. It makes sense that they are very good friends if not best friends through sheer understanding. Edward is impatient, which makes a lot of sense considering he’s waited about a hundred years for his chosen. It’s sort of cute that jasper makes him jealous, but also understandable. I’m just happy that he’s not unreasonably jealous and insensitive. He backs off when he’s wrong and that’s good. I’m also happy but sad to see Harry’s ptsd. It makes a lot of sense and should of rightly been in canon, but it also saddens me to see how much it torments Harry. It is reasonable though.

Thank you for writing this!
SaphiraLayosis chapter 14 . 10/16/2019
Review? What do you mean by review? in any case, this is a really good story, and I hope you continue it. I appreciate the fact that you spend your time and effort on a story for people like me to read!
talented2 chapter 11 . 3/10/2019
Hey, that's a nice last sentence. Even if it wasn't meant to be
talented2 chapter 7 . 3/10/2019
You know, there is much more interesting fanfiction-math one could do:
I would like to know whether the number of reviews you get between posting two chapters is growing polynomial or exponential.
talented2 chapter 4 . 3/9/2019
You know math does not work this way. It's all about axioms, definitions and theorems once you get out of school. I'm supposed to learn but you keep me transfixed.
talented2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
What relevance does an arbetrary time have for it being christmas? Christmas is when the priest has read the christmas story (or whatever it is formaly called) from the Bible.
Good chapter anyway. I'm reading on.
LocoBriar chapter 14 . 2/23/2019
*pouts* I hope you come back to finish this story. I really liked it so far.
omgdrarryisreal chapter 14 . 1/15/2019
the story is so well written and amazing! If you have time you should so pick the story back up, I know I would love another chapter.
himani nowbutsing chapter 14 . 12/8/2018
Please update
JackRenee chapter 14 . 7/23/2018
I really enjoy reading your take on the characters, Harry's personality especially.
The Hogwarts Vampire Massacre was a very original direction to take this story; and while I don't usually enjoy a dependent Harry, I find myself quite fond of papa Remus.
This story has a lot of promise, and I'm hoping to see more from you in the near future. Thanks for sharing this story! 3
ShadowThief126 chapter 14 . 7/11/2018
Great story. The relationship between jasper and Harry is the best part so far. Please update soon.
lunershadow chapter 14 . 6/10/2018
I hope you keep work on this awesome story. i love it
Bisexuality chapter 14 . 4/30/2018
I love the way you made their connection so real, keep writing.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 14 . 3/1/2018