Reviews for Bath Time For Fang!
AnonymousAngel chapter 2 . 3/22
Okay, just read bio . . . I still stand by what i said. Max and Fang to me weren't massively out of character, but then again, i haven't read them in a while (some fan i am, right?).
they would be great as other characters, if they aren't already. i would love to read anything by you, but i dont really know if you can respond to this, so could you put it in the bio or something? and even if you think you'll never finish anything, Leonardo Da Vinchi finished next to nothing, and he was/is more well known than some of the artists back then that actually finished stuff.
if you get my point.
I'll bet no one thinks they'll finish anything the first time, like me as a writer, i've got 60 pages and it seems like it'll never get done, but it will.
i have OHS (Overly Hopeful Syndrome) so yeah, just keep believing!
AnonymousAngel chapter 2 . 3/22
You should write your own books, seriously, you are really good at this, and your already dreaming. that's how all my books get started. i know I'm telling you this 7 years later, and you might have completely forgotten about this thing you did back in 2008, but you should write your own books, and keep writing this because your awesome.
JJ chapter 2 . 3/21
U should totally add more! This is awesome and funny and adorable all at the same time :)
fg chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Cant... Stop... Laughing so funny
f chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Please make more i cant stop laughing its so funny
madness is the cure chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
omgz iz zwsm keep riting plz plz plz
add on chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
you should DEFINITELY add on. It was SO funny, if not a little OOC... but still good! I can see myself having the same sort of dream...
Countrygirl133 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
lol i love it! keep going!
okok123 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
dont add on- but make more MR fanfics!
Rockgirl508 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
hi I love your story i think its great so far please keep writing i want to know the ending.
crazy person alert chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
technacailly, we dont have to read it. but I want to!
Fangfan25 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
hope you

add another chapter
qwxz chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
It's really funny, and I like it!

If you wanna write more, go for it!

-Shayde :)
Daughters of Night chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Write. Another. Chapter. Now.

RIGHT. NOW.
powerkitty chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS!1!