Reviews for Aquamarine: Untitled Because I Suck At Titles
Archdruid89 chapter 10 . 4/5
Nice work on this chapter. But Claire's last name is not de Lune, its Brown.
I hope you'll update soon on the next chapter. I'm dying to see more of Jade and what her reaction is to meeting Aquamarine.
Out of curiosity, whom do you see portraying Jade? If Jade's the same age as Aqua, the best person whom I see portraying her is either Alex Daddario or Nikki Reed.
merlover chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Love it! I think there should be an interesting reason why Ryan is so... distrustful. Like... (thinking) ok, this is a bit random but, maybe one of his parents could be a mermaid/man, and was killed by a human scientist... and he doesn't get a tail or anything, because when he watched her/him die when he was young, the event traumatized him and stopped the magic from working. Jade could be cursed (maybe the king of the merfolk cursed a certain family of sea witches, and and Jade is descended from them) so that certain things can anger her too easily, and when she gets mad, she looses control of her body and goes on magical rampages until someone can calm her down (glowing eyes, scary lairs, etc). Jade would see Ryan with Aqua, and think he had played with her and didn't really love her, and curse him into a permenant merman. Jade would go into a deep, dark, and dangerous part of the ocean and the others (Claire Hailey. Aqua Ryan) go on a quest to find ingredients of a magic potion to calm Jade so she can undo the curse. (There is a rule that only the caster can undo a spell, instead of using a mermaid's wish) Claire and Hailey use there wish from Aqua to turn into mermaids to go on the quest (potion ingredients underwater) .

So, that is my suggestion. Update soon and keepnup the good work!
sparrhawk chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Hey! It's been over a year! Hahaha are you still there? If I'm not mistaken, I recall a promised update some time in March... Last year...
Ok, I don't really mean to rush you or anything. But look at it this way: the fact that your readers are impatiently awaiting an update mean a that this story is so good we eagerly await each new chapter! Hahaha anywho, please update as soon as you can :)
DoubleDigits chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Um, hello? Please update soon!
DoubleDigits chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Pwease continue
kataanger chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Please continue! I love your story!
WickedWest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Are you going to update soon? This is my favorite Aqumarine Fanfic.
romibaby chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
When will you update? This is a great story! Although, it might not be getting as much readers as it should because of the title. But, I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
please update soon!
4eva10 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
please update! this is a great story! my fav on aquamarine!
Alwaysforever chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
the suspense! also, it's way past april. Will you update soon?
barbiegal000 chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
When will you update? Please update! I love this story
jeccabelle chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
I love it
Guest chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
I can't wait for this story. It's really interesting and good
DancingintheRayne chapter 9 . 2/4/2013