Reviews for Regret and The Return of Calypso
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
AWESOME!
PrincessLeah12 chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY! You have a lot of talent for this...I'm impressed. I have just one suggestion...I didn't really like how wimpy and unawesome you made Percy. He is way tougher and better at fighting then you made him. But other then that I loved it. It was creative, sweet, and absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
I really hate Percy right now. You know if you're gonna bring someone back into the real word, don't do it so you can see that person die months later.

I'm a major Percabeth fan but what Percy did was if Calypso really had died? Plus, Percy was kind of OOC. Percy wouldn't stand to see anyone die if it was his fault. It's his fatal flaw: Loyalty.

If he had chosen Calypso, it would've been only a minor setback for the gods. So, it was most likely that Percy would choose Calypso.

But otherwise, great story. Love the action scenes.
PJO9001 chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
I love this! The characters aren't even close to OOC. Keep up the good work!
someone chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
great good bacom
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
DIE CALYPSO!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Fellow Percabeth lovers, we shouldn't be hating on Rachel, we should hate on Calypso instead! Poor Rachel... We've misunderstood her for so long... While that little pig (whose name is Calypso) stole Percy from Annabeth!
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Okay, yeah. I really hate Annabeth. I love Percabeth, but she pissed me off in the books too. She got pissed at Percy for Rachel -which was NOTHING- but she is far, far worse. Defending Luke when he tried multiple times to kill Percy. And I understand that he was family, but she couldn't have been at /least/ a little more sensitive.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
why in his arms :/
KiShang chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
Hi, bethie. I read ALL your stories and I'm glad to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent reading through them. I really didn't feel the need to review... because I wasn't really sure if you were still active or not, but there's something I noticed in most of you stories that kinda irked me a little bit.

You sometimes make Percy come across as a bit too wimpy and clingy. Even more so than he is in the books. He's always willing to apologize for the most mundane things in your stories and he kinda seems more often than not like some love-sick pushover?

Anyway, that's my own opinion (which might be or not be because I'm a guy). It takes nothing from the sheer brilliance of your work but it does make me doubt the credibility of their pairing; and wonder (a bit too often as I read) if such dynamics could actually be considered healthy in an actual 'real-life' relationship?
0mgjenny chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I feel bad for calypso. She deserves a better life!
TheEvilRainbowAssasin chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
HOW CAN U PEOPLE F ING HATE CALYPSO?! CALYPSO IS AMAZING. SURE I DON'T WANT HER WITH PERCY BUT THAT DOSNT MEAN THAT I HATE HER. SHE'S SWEET AND KIND AND NICE AND IN NEED OF A BOYFRIEND THAT'LL LOVE HER. NOT PERCY, BUT SOMEONE SHE BIASED F ING B###ES! BITE MY A$$! AND F ING LAY CALYPSO OFF!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
(Sniff) that was really good. So emotional. I think i might cry. Any way, really good, and congrats. You couldve earned your best author ever (under rick riordan), award.
VV the wise girl chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
I think he did good on defending calypso but he's went too far with the Luke thing
Percyjacksonfann chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
good Percalypso story. One of the best on here.