Reviews for Left 4 Dead: Teamwork
Fayneir chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Absolutely hilarious, it rings true too.
I hate the AI's chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Pretty much this happened to me when I played it apart from the bit with Zoey getting every special after her, it was me playing as Bill who got every special.
FanNotANerd chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
BWAHAHAHA!
audburrito chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Wow... This is awesome and is usually what happens... But you know that already!
Primi-tan chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh, how I cherish the memories of complete idiots killing me, exploding Boomers all over ourselves, and stealing the health kits that I desperately needed whilst they only had 99 health. Holy crap, I died so many times on my first campaign it was scary.

Thanks for putting this up and poking fun at the n00bs who kill us on campaigns.

*Salutes*
Josh chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Now THAT was funny! Seriously, you have everything I experience in the game in this story. Good job man.
Wave Maker chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
If you've ever seen the youtube video, "Left 4 Lol," I have no regrets in saying this was almost like a written version, but with player problems instead of AI ones (and with Bill being cursed instead of Zoey). This story was super funny, well handled, not over or under the top, and dealing with rather truthful problems that show up in game play. You did a really great job with this. :)
dauntra chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Oh man, this made me laugh. Especially funny because half of this crap has happened to me at least twice. Good humor and good writing!
shamankeed chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i freakin' love Louis...:)
shamankeed chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
oh my GOD...

great story!
Red 9 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
You're making me cry, man! So frikkin hilarious! Poor old Bill, why can't those young 'uns give the old guy a break!
TheNightWolf chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I must say my man that that was amazing...GREAT JOB!

The detail was tremendous and the storyline even better. I personally love this game and to see a story about it is even better. Great Job.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
haha.. some of this stuff happens to me.. and the rest of it is what i *accidentally* do to other players..

anyway, this is hillarious, cuz it's quite true favourite!
EmilyFoxx chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
oh, the misery's of co-op play... good story! (:
The-Knight2000 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Oh god I needed that. That made me laugh so hard my eyes watered. Its so true. I can recall thinking "francis you suck" on the occasions neither me or craig have been francis, and im sure people have thought the same when i am. Zoey's always the one thats got first... brilliant. Off the wall and funny, because its so so true.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »