Reviews for Lesson Learned
SexyDeathEater chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
I love this story very much!

I am in love with your work. At first when I read freckles I was a bit uncomferbale about the whole pairing thing. But then I feel in love!

And this story was beautiful and very well written! I could relate to almost everything that had happened in this story.

Can't wait to hear more from you and BartyJR/Fred. Keep up the good work! ;**
Ryo-Hellsing chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Loved everything about this story! Such an epic job, and have to admit I adore this pairing.
HoodieNinja18 chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
That was B-E-A-utiful! For Serious, and I don't mean Black! That had to be one of the most well written, well rounded, emotionally mastered stories I have read in a long time. At first I was iffy on the pairing, but by chapter two I was hooked. This pairing has to be one of the most creative and surprising I have ever seen or cared to read. The whole thing was just so amazing I am at a lost for words. I can usually find something small in every story I read that bothers me, as I am an English/creative literary major, but this story just blew me away. This story is perfection at its finest. I congratulate you on a job well done. And the end has me in tears! I LOVED it!

bowing to your greatness,

Animebug chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
Simple, sad and brilliant. One of my favorite stories I've read to date. Thank you for your writing and I'll be looking forward to more Fred and Barty fics.

lulu chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
OMG, I totally didn't expect this pairing to be so good, but it's SUPER. 3
jklinerd chapter 10 . 7/20/2009
I could not fathom Barty Jr/Fred until I started reading A's work. She pulled me over to the totally awesome side and this story just made it even worse. It's funny and sweet and sexy and heartbreaking. LOVE IT. LOVE HER.
Bloodshot Chocolate chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
Amazing story! I loved it. The ending made tears come to my eyes. I feel so bad for Fred and Barty. Great job!
R.L.R chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
I'm speechless. I loved every moment of this story, and now I'm bloody speechless. Wow. Poor Fred. Poor Barty. Kinda makes you see the bad guys in a different way, huh?
felecita chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
...wait... what? This is not, like, complete, is it?

I liked the ending, really. It's all believable and fits for the story. Oh, and I cried, but I won't mention that here because it's embarassing.

I'm going to miss reading this.
ROSE AKA OTP AKA HI LOVE chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
i have decided to leave a LEGITIMATE review. also, david is busy.

I really liked the last bit :x it was adorable. UGH IT MADE ME SAD, OTP. poor, poor fredrick.
anonnatymousMARTIN chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
Woh. Brilliant wrap up. I liked the memory thing happening towards the end. The last line reminds me of what my English teacher taught me about identity. :/

Anyways, thanks for sharing.
anonnatymousMARTIN chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
That is so sad, in a very twisted way of course. Cedric didn't deserve 12 OWLS? Interesting thought Fred. :D
Blaze Moonlight chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Nice chapter once again. I love the way you're developin gthe feelings.

What file format are the mixes - they don't seem to play on my PC but if you cen tell me that start format I might be able so sort it so I can listen to them.
anonnatymousMARTIN chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
wow... that is an interesting pairing. (DT. :D)
flashbackk chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
That's it? I guess it seemed like a pretty short chapter because I'd already read a few parts of it. But I still really loved it. I'm still hoping that like, Fred's love with save~ Barty or something, but I know it won't because you're a cruel, cruel person.

Also, I LOVE the bit about being part of a big family, it was so genius. 3