Reviews for Legion of Shadows
Hope to see more.
JediAvatarOfShinobi chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
May I Inspire This To My Fanfiction Soon
Fallen-Ryu chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
well dang, i almost want to do my own crossover now that i reread this.

mind if i do so?

other then that shame it hasnt been updated for a LONG while now.
Jordan chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Wow, this is quite a well written story, such a shame it's dead.
Caster Blaster chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Well f***. The only Primarch!Naruto story that's actually awesome and it's dead. :(
jungari chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Great story it would be interesting to see how Naruto effects the Heresy and how he gets on with Adalaphas
sarge234 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
well this would have been a good story
KnightOfZaku chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Wow! This is an incredible story.

Naruto as a Primarch and using the mutations in the gene-seed to explain how there can be female Astartes and how they can use jutsu was genius.

I'm curious to see if Naruto's friendship with Curze will have any positive affect on his mental state and in turn see how this changes the decisions he makes leading up to the Heresy.

Another event I'm looking forward to seeing is the Council of Nikaea. Since Naruto is on good terms with both Leman Russ and Magnus. It will defiantly be interesting to see what his stance on the Librarian issue is.

I really hope you decide to continue this story soon.
PlasmaMelonXD chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Awesome story and will there be a timeskip or will it be like canon and Horus betray mankind?
cormalin chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
I'm quite interested in what you've done with this story, though I admit that your plot device for the explanation of the Shinobi pretty much merits an exterminatus if you're strict about WH40K.

I hope you take the time to continue it.
miner249er chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
please update this story its so good!
EDelta88 chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
MORE!
EDelta88 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
"Fear the Nine Tails Xenos!"-that just sounds epic

He was Sixth Hokage, Lord of the Shinobi Worlds and Primarch of the Eleventh Space Marine Legion. Naruto Uzumaki.-if this is pre Heracy then shouldn't there be 20 chapters plus Naruto's?

I must say this is a very good first chp
Foxy-kun chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
great story so far and i hope u update it again soom