Reviews for You Have a Heart
StayBeautifulx3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
amazing oneshot. i loved it.
madteen66 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
i agree with your rant...its way to much LP an needs more Brooke :) an Julian is a cool guy!
sunshine chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
OMG! i just read your story and it was great you should really write a Brulian cause you write them well. Im a Brucas fan but i really like Brulian if we dont get Brucas. Just as long as is not a Browen cause Owen . Great job.
melloncollie00 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Yay! Was that a wonderful oneshot or what?

You really have a thing with words- when i was reading, i could see how Julian entered the store and how our beautiful duo did their little flirting!

Hope Mark reads your stuff and decides to give them a try on the real show!

And I couldnt agree with you more- with the authors note.

It seems like the Brucas friendship always revolves around Peyton- as if they have nothing in common, and what about that pretty girl comment?

It even offended some Leyton-fans, believe me.

Peyton and Lucas are so cheesy right now, I guess the real soulmates are Naley, and Leyton kinda seem...well losers who couldnt move beyond the high school.

However Brooke is evolving, she is now taking care of a teenager- and has two men in her life (Julian is wayy hotter and better than Owen btw)

So yes, keep up with the great authors notes and even greater oneshots! I'll be watching you!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Loved it! I know exactly how you feel! Lucas is a jack $$..Julian only pretends to be a jack $$
Willa chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This is a great oneshot. Totally captures the love/hate angle of Julian and Brooke.

I hate the writers of OTH, too - no one but Brooke will ever be "Pretty Girl." And you can tell they're trying to stir up a whole Peyton/Brooke thing again by pairing her with Julian - because I think Peyton will be horribly jealous/upset if Brooke and Julian get together!

Anyway, great story!
nicolasdes chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Great chapter, I think you continue this story.
Mosie1213 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
ha! that fic was great! i enjoyed it! excellent! I don't mind non-brucas as long as its not pucas or brooke and felix...those just make me wanna puke! oh, and yeah,...own is a total ass now! and i agree with you about everything! that makes me so angry that he called peyton his pretty girl! how can they take that away from us!that's a brucas thing! ugh...i can't even discuss it anymore. (cept i could really discuss how crappy the show has gotten all day...lol). even still, I'm an obsessed oth fan and i still have to see it every week. lol. excellent story.
leona chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
i love it...please update soon.
flipflopgal chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Yay! Lol! Seeing as they're not going to give us Brucas on teh show I'm really rooting for Brulian! Great one shot!
Beautiful-Me89 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This is good I like it. I'm with you on the whole B/Ju pairing...I was and still am SUPER pised when Luke called Peyton "pretty girl"...ugh! That is such a blow to all of us Brucas fans...i'm mad that they are messing up history
Dee chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Julian and Brooke I'm starting to see the potiential there. When he first talked to Brooke, there was something between them that I like. Hopefully the show ends with JB. I'm an LPer but, the episode where Lucas calls Peyton "pretty girl" I thought that was disrespectful to all the BLers. I think pretty girl is reserved for Brooke. But anyway liked the fic. It was cute. :)
gigglingismylife chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
loved your story, It was so cute, and well written. I'm really liking the idea of Brooke and Julian together, they're very alike.I totally agree when Lucas called peyton "pretty girl" i wanted to throw things at my tv.I think you should totally do a sequel where he takes her to the wedding( and there should be a kiss between the two in the sequel,lol)Great Work!
TheKRose chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aww, this was a cute short one shot, and I also agree with you with the whole One Tree Hill deal from it getting a little boring, to Owen and Brooke, but especially when Lucas called Peyton Pretty Girl. Are you serious Lucas cross the Line well I mean Chad Michael Murray cross the line because he was the one that wrote that episode. ThAts like Brokke calling Owen or Julian and anyone else Broody. And if Lucas writes Peyton or anyone else letters I will quit watching the show.

Sorry, for writing so much. But I loved your story keep writing.
CheeryBroody83 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I definitely think you should continue this or write a sequel.

Brulian are my new love. Not to say that I wouldn't still want BL but I just hate who Lucas has become and think that Brooke deserves better. And Julian... not mention gorgeous, the guy is charming and caring, unlike many of her past love interests.

Thanks for writing! I hope to read more.

-Cindy-