Reviews for The World Is Changing
Death-Within-Me chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This is heartwrenching. Elara will suffer a lot.
meshalok chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Your writing teaches something on love and distance that is hardly seen in most stories. You are one of the rare writers that changes the reader. Thank you for that.
gginsc chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
That is sad. What a painful way to spend your life!
Song in the woods chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
I understand her dreams, mine are to be her; even with her past being what it is. I am one sad puppy ;)
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Whew, gad you mentioned this. I was trying to figure out when did she say what to him. And when did she see the Lady of the Light...Now I know :)
dinopoodle chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
bravo! This is well done, I love these charaters and would love for you to keep this up. Nicely done.
Epilachna chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
This was a very romantic and heart rending chapter. It's easy to feel sorrow and sympathy for Elara - her letting go of her past life, and the new feelings she has for Thranduil. He has earned her affections and it is natural she would cling to him. Thranduil's position is a bit more complicated, and again I'd say a piece dealing with his internal conflict over the matter would strengthen his side of the tale. His confession of a more than platonic feeling of love for her is made with less understanding of how it came to pass than Elara's feelings. But you've sold me, so I read on...
Epilachna chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Thranduil's oath is tragic. I wonder, perhaps, if Lalaith would not be abel to return to ME to be with him? There was never a ban against elves returning to ME after being re-enbodied that I can recall. I love the connection these two characters have and how Thranduil has come to ask Elara for help.
Destined Darkness chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
aww i am amazed this the first story i have read today taht has not made me cry yay lol at least i think it is any way like i said before in those other reveiws loved it! XP XD
Elfinabottle chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
You write romance VERY well. This was thoroughly enjoyable.
writer2519 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
What an absolutely wonderful story! I've read the one-shots that preceded this story, and loved them just as much. Thranduil and Elara are such a tragically sweet semi-couple; it's impossible not to love them! I'd love to read more! Keep up the great writing. :)
Elflingimp chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Aw! Darn it! That was so good it hurt! Hugs The Imp
MelMaggio chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE yeah i love this story omg i really would love love love some more one-shots of more bits of elara's life...ok so yeah i sorta want more then one-shots...ok u caught me i want her whole life second by second i love this story (:
My blue rose chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
ohh thinking about the elves leaving always makes me sad. I can't wait to see what Elara does for Thranduil.