Reviews for Indestructible
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I know you write this a long while back but I just read it and enjoyed!
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
So sweet! Can Gibbs come to my bath tub too? I'd like that!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
LOVED THIS ONE!
SilverNova3082 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
she will always be there for him

he will always be there for her
tasha rumgay chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
hi i loved your story it had so much emotion you must put alot of time and effort into your work and it shows in your writting. abby/gibbs is my favourite pairing as well . i coud so easily see it turning into a romance, as far as i can see she is only woman who doesn;t try to control him or change him, i hve subscribed to your page and can't wait for the next up atesto your stories
bahnannah chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
i'm thinking i wish gibbs was in the tub with me, but that's just b/c i have a dirty mind. lol.

very cute. very deep. love it.
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I loved it. You know I had a dream almost like this last night. I am so in love with Gibbs. I can never get enough of him.

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun
PT21 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Ah, jeez! you could have got him climbing in the tub with her!

Argh! You tease! :D
IrishFrenchy chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
adorable.. GAbby rox
celkin chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Aw! Very honest and sweet. Gibbs is broken but Abby, his Abby, his light, is there to pick up the pieces and make him whole again. She is what makes the man indestructible. I loved it when Gibbs calls Abs when she's in the bath, asks her if she will answer a question and he opens her bathroom door. Very sweet, poignant, intimate moment. Very raw and real.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Aw that was so emotional! :D
Vani88 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Hi there, I think the story is good. I am not going to complain about the ending or anything, but I think this was a real good start, and you maybe could have / or still can explore that line further, as to what made him change, in what way... Gibbs in doubt is an interesting character... Hope to read from you soon.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Very cute.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I liked it. Wish there was more :) Great Job write again soon. Great pairing of characters and hope to read much more soon..

Hugs,
VampireQueenSeleneArtemesia chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aw!

So adorable!

I kind of think that he might be a little tiffed he wasn't naked when he got pulled into the tub...;)

Selene